CHAPTER 3

..

Sakthi and Kaavya moved to the cafetaria...

Soon after 45 mins the show ended and he moved towards cafetaria with Mike.

Mike: Ashwin...Neenga solra answers paatha enake unagala oru social activist ah than ninaika thonuthu...aana paarunga neenga oru Police.

He chuckled.

Ashwin: Nan common answers than kuduthen. Police point of view la kudukalaye.. unga per enna Mike na

He smiled and said, Michael ah than pasanga elarum Mike nu koopida start panaga...

They entered the lift to reach cafetaria

Ashwin: Original per yarukume ilaya..

Mike: Purila?

Ashwin: Illa nga... Nan waiting room la irukumbothu kaavya sushmi ndra name lam ketan...kaavya is introducing herself as RJ Thanshi, that's why I'm asking

Mike: Oh! Just some of them won't use their original name

Ashwin: Problem aaguma?

Mike: No no nothing, summah than...kaavya than start panna vera name vachi show panalam nu...

Ashwin: Kaavya(he whispered and smiled)

Mike: Hmm ama kaavya. Chutti kuzhanthai..

Ashwin: Kuzhanthai ah....nalla Thane pesuranga responsibility oda..

Mike: Work nu vanta Ava apdithan... Aana such a pure soul she is, enga elarukum chellam ava than... Yaruku enna kavala naalum odi poi seiva...college padichite Inga part time ah seira. Keta ipathiku RJ work pudichirku seivan nu soluva.. atho antha Olli kuchi paya sakthi um inum konjam per than avaluku Inga close uh. Naughty yet matured girl

Ashwin: Interesting!!

Mike narrowed his eyebrows

Ashwin: aioo summah sonna nga...

They reached cafe while speaking and Ashwin's eyes were in search of Kaavya. He felt low when she was not found there. The duo drank coffee and roamed around the office and Ashwin spotted Kaavya in the playing area via a glass door who was aiming the archery with her one eye closed and her right hand aiming the centre point of board.

She aimed correctly at the centre. Sakthi and Kaavya both jumped in happiness and Ashwin whistled from outside and moved away from her eyes.

She looked at the direction and saw Mike was smiling at her and she too smiled. Mike moved towards Ashwin.

Mike: Hello sir? enna nadakuthu Inga?

Ashwin: Super ah aim panaga, athan cheer panen..

He raised his eyebrows.

Ashwin: aioo sir nejama...

Mike: May be avaloda uncountable attempts ah irukalam. Ipa than correct ah aim panirka..

Ashwin: Hmmm good.

Kaavya saw Mike was speaking with someone and moved she can see only his partial face of Ashwin, as he was very distant from the play area but Ashwin who looked at the corner of eyes turned away from her eyes.

Kaavya: Antha guest pola. Seri sakthi time aachi nan kilamburen...exam ku padikanum (she shouted from outside)

Kaavya informed Mike that she is moving home but frowned seeing Ashwin facing the wall...

She looked him and face palmed herself and went out of the office to reach the bus stop.

Ashwin: Sir en bike Inga irukatum parking la nan naliku vanthu eduthukuren hmm?