Chapter- 28

Zikr-e-yaar par,
Muskurate hain lab mere,
Ism-e-yaar par,
laali bhikar jati hai mere rukhsar par.
Uska jo lehja hai shirin,
Lagta hai mujhe ek ghazal pyaar par.
Dil zor zor se dhadakta hai mera,
uske meherban andaz pr,
uska qurb chahta hai dil,
aur wo kehta hai mera intezaar kar.
Mai chahti hu usse nazdikiya,
wo kehta hai meri qurbate sari aapki,
Par meri dastaras ke liye,
mohabbat ka izhar kar.

☆Shanzay' Daniyal (~Q.Taiba)

Shanzay's exams got over yesterday. Her classmates has arranged a party in hostel for celebrating it and it will be tonight.

Its 3 days since Daniyal, Izhan and Arbaz were out of town cause of their some university projects.

Shanzay was feeling bored, so she has called her friends to Shirazi Cottage to spend sometime with her friend.

Shanzay was on the terrace, seated on the swing gently swaying as her phone buzzed with a video call from her father. Excitement lit up her face as she accepted the call, and her father's warm smile filled the screen. "Assalamualaikum Daddy! How are you?"

"Waalaikumassalam, Alhamdulillah. I am the way a princess's father needs to be," he playfully responded, his smiling face visible on the mobile screen. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, Daddy. I'm just waiting for my friends to show up," she replied, absentmindedly tracing the edges of her iPhone.

"Okay. Where is Daniyal?" he inquired.

"He's out of town for some research work. Izhan bhai messaged me; they'll be back by tomorrow morning," she said, a blush tinting her cheeks.

As they continued chatting, her father shifted the conversation. "By the way, have you checked your flight schedule for Aurangabad? It's just three days away."

Shanzay's eyes sparkled with a mix of joy and anticipation. "Yes, Daddy, Daniyal have got it all sorted. Flight's scheduled in three days. We will be landing in Aurangabad before you know it."

Her father smiled,"InshaAllah. Make sure to bring everything Ameera has asked for. You know she's been eagerly awaiting her goodies from London than you."

Shanzay grinned, "Absolutely, Daddy. She's more excited about those chocolates and gadgets than anything else."

Just then, Ameera's face popped up on the screen, her eyes wide with curiosity. "Assalamualaikum Shanu appi, how is Daniyal bhai?"

Shanzay laughed, "Waalaikumassalam, Ameera. Haven't you talked with him?"

"Nahi na appi. He is not answering my calls." Ameera said, as she walked in the garden of her house.

"Oh! Since when?" Shanzay asked, cause she knew it is impossible Daniyal not talking with his cutie pie Ameera.

"Since last 120 minutes." Ameera's said face appeared on the screen making Shanzay to rolled her eyes at the drama queen.

Shanzay's smile widened at her sister's antics. "Well, Ameera, he's probably caught up in some work. Don't worry; he'll call you back once he is free.

Ameera huffed, "He better be. Tell him I have a list of demands for the London goodies."

Shanzay chuckled, "I will, I will."

As the conversation continued, Ameera couldn't resist adding a mischievous touch. "So, Appi, when is Daniyal bhai coming back? I miss his funny stories."