Footy Match.

Just quickly, I imagined long hair Harry for this and like a feathery hair type of Louis. Kind of like hedgehog Louis, but a bit shorter hair. Thank u! :)

***

"Got all your bag and everything ready babe?" Harry asks.

"Yep, this match is really important, if we win, we go through to the championship. So I really need to play at my best today"

"I know love, you've told me a billion times" Harry laughs and hugs Louis tight.

He leans in towards Louis' ear, whispering, "I know you're gonna win"

"Thanks Haz" Louis whispers back.

Louis plays for the one and only, Doncaster Rovers. He's number 28, team captain, and he's a vital player for the team. He plays striker, and this season, he's scored 8 goals, which is his best so far.

***

"Tomlinson, over here Lad!" Coach Potts shouts him over.

"Coming coach!" He shouts back.

"Have to go H, cheer me on yeah?" Louis kisses Harry on the lips.

"You know it baby, Love you!" Harry says back, once Louis has jogged over to his team for a huddle.

The opposing team are also doing a team huddle. They look like dirty players, aggressive and horrid. Their team is called Lander United, and they're 2nd in the league, whereas, of course, Donny Rovers are 1st.

Harry takes a seat in the stands, he always has the same seat when he's at one of their home games. He's a regular watcher, for his boyfriend. He loves watching him run around the pitch, chasing after the ball, all sweaty and focused.

The whistle blows for the start of the match, and Harry stands up, shouting, along with the other Doncaster Rover fans.

"Go Donny Go!" He shouts. Louis looks over to him from his position on the pitch and smiles. Harry winks back at him, clapping.

***

Louis is sprinting down the centre of the pitch, screaming for the ball. It gets passed to him, and he dodges the players that come his way.

The score is 1-1, and Louis hasn't scored yet, but he assisted the first goal.

Suddenly, a strong body knocks into him from behind. He looses his balance, and topples over, falling onto his tummy. He looks up to see a big muscly guy staring back at him with evil eyes. The other teams captain, Bruce Page.

The ref blows the whistle for a foul, it's a free kick to Louis.

"What the fuck was that for!?" Louis shouts, wiping his shorts, and standing up. He gets up in Bruce's face, even though he's shorter than him, he stands his ground.

"Oh shut up, shorty. We're gonna win this game, and get through to the championship. And I'm gonna play as dirty as possible, so you better watch out" Bruce sneers.

"Sure you are, keep dreaming mate." He laughs bitterly and walks away to retrieve the ball.

Louis grabs it and places it down on the free kicks spot. He takes a few steps back, runs forward and boots the ball as hard as he can.

It flies through the air, and it's going for the top right corner. The goalkeeper watches it, makes a dive, but let's the ball go in.

"YES!!!" Louis cheers and runs over to his teammates, who are all shouting and celebrating.

2-1.

"Oi, Tomlinson!" Bruce shouts, everyone is walking back to their positions to reset, but Bruce stalks over to him.