1

The summer had passed and Mia's internship ended. Once it ended she put a lot into perspective and had been really thinking about her career path. She enjoyed her time and loved the New York energy but she missed home even though her family was with her.

Fatima also celebrated her birthday and all she requested was a weekend of pure relaxation and no children in sight. She didn't want anything lavish just time to herself to regroup before jumping back into the school with the kids and business with Taylored Homes. Besides her request, Zac had to add his touch to it all of course. He upgraded her Lamborghini truck, gifted her a customized Birkin that was sent directly from their Paris headquarters, as well as gifting her stock in Target. In addition to making her weekend the exact way she wanted, without a worry or a care. He also started renovating her beauty room which was something she was extremely excited about but hasn't had the time to dedicate to it.

The Taylor kids have started back in school. Mia in her senior year of highschool, Melody starting her Junior year, Messiah in middle school and Mason still kicking it whereever he pleases.

As for the Taylor parents, Zac and Fatima, it seems to be pretty okay. They made a commitment to one another twenty plus years ago and they are sticking to it, the best way they know how.

"Zac if you don't hurry up I will leave you, I told you I have back to back meetings today and I'm not-

"I'm right here woman relax" Zac says as he jogged down the stairs.

"Well come on then, I want to make a stop really quick" Fatima says grabbing her purse

"You're rushing me because you want to-

Fatima looked over at him with that look you give to a child, he knew to be quiet.

"It's your world boss" he said with his hands in the air in defense.

"I just don't want to be late fooling around with your ass" she says as she stepped outside of the front door while Zac closed and locked up the home

"If we want to be real about it, the only reason you're pressed for time is because of you" he says as he opens the car door for her

"How you figure that?" She ask as put both legs in and he closed the door, walking around the the driver side to get in.

" You don't have any self control and you know it, but I'm not complaining" he says as he reversed out of their driveway

"I was about to say I know you're not complaining" Fatima says

"I'm not I'm just saying if we're going to blame anyone, blame your freak ass" he says as they made their way to get Fatima's coffee. Mia was responsible for taking Messiah to school and once Zac took Mason to his mother's, he came back to the house to tend to his wife.

"So about the deal I mentioned..." Zac started

"Not right now Zac, I have a lot on my mind and that's just something I have to take the time to think about" Fatima says

"I mean-

"Zac can we please just talk about it later, you already know this year is going to be hectic. I cannot give a speedy yes to that right in this moment" Fatima expressed

"I don't want a speedy yes T, I just want it to be something to consider and for you to not forget that it's on the table" Zac says

"How can one forget it if you mention it everyday" she says with a small laugh but also a bothered one. Zac mentioned a business deal that is in collaboration with another company that would require either alot of travel or temporarily relocating. She could tell this deal was heavily on his mind and he was eager to say yes but she was not for it as of yet.