Charles' Pov : A familiar voice

I feel the floor shake and jump, the force of the acceleration shifts my body from side to side. What is it? Am I racing?

In a moment I will start to hear sounds too. The sound of the engine     Am I in the car? I think I'm in the car    and some male conversation but I have no idea what they're saying... Damn I'm so tired.

Something is starting to hurt... It hurts a lot... The leg I think... Or is it the back? I don't know, I'm confused.

Maybe I'll try turning on my back, it's uncomfortable like this.

But what is it? I can't move my hands, something is holding my wrist. I think it's tape? It scares me so I open my eyes and see everything blurry and as if in slow motion... like in some movie.

But someone is here, two men. I want to talk to them, but somehow I don't have the strength to even do that, but they probably don't mind that I'm here.

I remain lying motionless despite the great pain in my leg and back, now I know exactly. My mind is starting to clear and my vision is improving.

I'm in a van and my hands are tied.
Damn! what should I do?
Okay... stay calm Charles
I didn't have this in self-defense class... I have no idea what to do now.
The guys speak German, I don't understand it.

I just move a little, the pain is unpleasant.
" Er wachte auf! "

One of them grabbed me painfully and knelt on my back.
"Aaah! Get the f*ck off me!" I yelled trying to shake him off. I really tried but I was weak... and I guess I know why

" God how much did you give him? He should have slept the whole way! "
" I'll give him another one chill! "

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and after a while all the pain stopped and suddenly it was dark.

"Charles"
Wait... I know that voice
"Charles?"
Jules?
"Hi Shal"
And he was standing right in front of me.
"A long time no see... you've grown up" he said calmly and with his beautiful smile on his face that I missed most of all.
He looked almost like an angel. He was wearing his red and white racing suit and his racing helmet was at his feet.
I just stood there looking at him
"You won't even hug me?"
I didn't wait for anything and hung on his shoulders.
I missed you so much I started sobbing... everyone is gone... you, dad, Anthonie...
"Oh Shal... they're all here"
I gently pulled away
I'm dead?
"No... No you're not, you still have to fight"
What if I don't have the power anymore?
"You have to! There are people out there who need you"
Everyone I need is here. I want to stay.
"You cannot. You have to go back home. Your family is worried about you... and... someone else"
Carlos?
He just smiled at me and put his hand on my cheek.
"I'm so proud of you... we all are, but you still have to prove to the world that you are a champion. Escape and show them who you are and what you fight for"
He began to disappear into a glowing mist.
Wait! Escape from where? Jules! Stay! Please!

Suddenly everything was black again.
The space around me is calm, I feel cold.
The bright light makes me move. My hands are free, I can move. I lie on a soft mat with my head on a pillow. I felt safe... Am I safe?

I opened my eyes and without knowing where I was, I remained calm. But this place is not what it seems.

Okay, maybe I overrated you a bit so we'll stick with 4 stars for the next part. I'm a little disappointed and that's why this part is short but we continue what we started. Please let me know in a comment how you like this pov. ❤️‍🩹