Will we meet at the airport?

Here it is! An essential part for our story. Enjoy the only original crime scene from the F1 environment. If you want to know how it will turn out, you know the rules -› 3 stars for the next part ⭐ (But this time I won't count my boyfriend :D)

...

The new season 2024 has started in Bahrain!

" IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO! "
" CHARLES KEPT HIS POSITION FROM POLE AND MAX VERSTAPPEN IN THIRD POSITION GETS A BIG GAP FROM SAINZ IN FRONT OF HIM! "
" FERRARI HAS INCREDIBLE SPEED LEAVING RED BULL FAR BEHIND THEM! "

Charles led the whole race and won it with a clear hand. Second is Max who got ahead of Carlos due to a bad pit stop.

It is the Ferrari 1-3 that surprised all the fans around the world.

It was clear, Ferrari built an absolutely dominant car.

Charles' radio said it all
" What a race guys! What a rocket is this car! "

Charles was shocked, he did not expect such a performance from Ferrari. Carlos was also more than satisfied, he finally shared the podium with his secret love and besides, Charles was no longer as aloof as before. Charles wrapped Carlos in a tight hug and it was like they were the only ones on podium.

" Congratulations, mate, it's a great victory," said the Spaniard, wet from the champagne. The Bahrain GP 2024 winner happily replied, "don't worry, victory is waiting for you too" Carlos smiled and waved to the loud fans before they left together.

Charles was not far from the truth, after winning in Saudi Arabia and then being beaten by Max in Australia Carlos took his 3rd career win. Carlos was happy but once again he was deprived of a shared podium with his teammate. Charles made contact with the Mercedes in the second corner and the wing change cost him a lot of time. But Charles wasn't so disappointed with his P4 he was excited for Carlos.

Meanwhile, someone else was upset. Red Bull team principal Christian Horner was ready for another winning season but now it was clear to him that they cannot win like this. He had already tried everything, giving the cars the maximum possible upgrade and letting Max and Checo spend more time on the simulator and in the gym, but it was no use.

" Christian this is a sport I can't be the best all the time" Max said to his boss, but Christian wanted Red Bull to dominate F1 "you can and you will! I just have to figure out how to beat Ferrari". Max left with an uncertain look on his face.

After Charles' DNF Max won the Miami race but Charles was still 40 points ahead!

And where it started, it returns... Monaco GP! Charles started from pole position for the first time in his life at his home race. Max had the front row and Carlos was one car behind him on P4. Charles felt that he could finally stand on the podium in his hometown.

The fans screamed and chanted his name. Charles had to hide in the garage from fans chasing him across the paddock. No one was there, it was a lunch break and Charles was enjoying his moment of silence. It didn't take long and a well-known Spaniard appeared at the door. "There you are!" Carlos was trying to catch his breath as if he had just run for miles "it's a crazy mess outside"
"Yes it is the fans are crazy... I like it" Charles smiled as he leaned against the garage wall. "You like it? That's why you're hiding here..." Carlos laughed. Charles crossed his arms and looked down at the ground, his smile disappearing "I don't want them to notice I'm scared"
"Scared?" Carlos asked "Scared of what?" Charles looked up and looked into Carlos' deep brown eyes "of disappointing them" he said.
Carlos took a step towards him and put a hand on his shoulder "You will never let them down, look at them they are totally obsessed with you they will always be there for you... Just like me" Carlos said as seriously as he could. Charles looked up and smiled at Carlos. He suddenly feels so good, he is so happy that Carlos is with him, he wants them to stay like this forever. But Carlos interrupts their moment "aren't you hungry? Because everyone is already at lunch" said the black haired Spaniard in an amused tone. "Ah yeah sure" Charles stepped back from the wall to indicate they could leave and Carlos turned towards the door.