Day 1

"Mornings can be tough, especially for first day of college. We all know." Aoife shrugged off her shoulder and sighed.

She went to her open-kitchen. She went to the coffee maker and she thought for a minute. Has she forgotten something to bring in? Did she?

She facepalmed herself and said,"Damn it, I'm out of coffee beans. It's 90s man, How can someone forget about their everyday coffee routine, unless until it's me."

Aoife, being totally caffeine dependent went to the supermarket, not for groceries but for her coffee beans.

She went straight to her car, wore the seatbelt- safety first! and put on some music by Fleetwood Mac. Being Irish, still she liked English songs.

After buying her stuff from the supermarket, she got a call. She was driving her way to her college, Warnborough.

She asked at the call," May I know who is speaking? The number seems from Colombia. Sorry, wrong number."

"Este no es un número equivocado. Estamos llamando de la DEA en Colombia. Tu madre murió en manos de Pablo Escobar." the receiver replied as his phone got snatched by Horacio Carrillo.

He snapped at the receiver and said,"She doesn't understand Spanish, you idiot."

She began to get worried and replied,"Uncle Carrillo, where they saying something about my mom?"

"Ah, sorry to make your mood sulk early morning, I guess? Your mom passed away while hunting for Pablo Escobar. Would you like to join us for your mother's.. service in Colombia. She isn't buried till now. Come with your father too, yeah?" replied Carrillo.

She got mad at him all of a sudden, like how can he say something bitter about her mother's death so casually. She drove to her dad's house, as she moved in recently somewhere else. It's nearly four hours from her house. So she decided to pack up her stuff for Colombia, and then went to get her dad.

After few hours, she was at the the gas station.

"Umm, excuse me? How far is Bogotá from here? I need to go there, by tonight flight." she asked.

The cashier replied," It's totally far from here. I think it's 13h 35m. By the way, why you're going so far away to Bogotá? I'm minding my business, just asking."

Aoife replied to him," My mom got killed by a drug cartel, Pablo Escobar. She worked there as a DEA. So, I'm going for her services. He's a weirdo, rather than a drug dealer handling Medellín Cartel, by all by himself to me. Where are you from? You don't look like you're from here. I'm Aoife Fitzgerald, by the way.

He scratched the back of his neck, nervously, he thought to lie but he didn't and said," Here, Lucas Alvarez. I'm from Bogotá too. Pablo Escobar sometimes scares my family there. Your bill is done and have a safe ride!".

When she drove off from there, he straight away went to the booth and called the one and only, Pablo Escobar. That's right, collecting information about DEA agents was his thing and giving them to Pablo was his business. That's why he said to her that he's minding his business.

He dialled the number and Gustavo, Pablo's best friend received the call.

He further said," Dale la maldita llamada a Pablo. Está consiguiendo una nueva presa. Se llama Aoife Fitzgerald y es totalmente una belleza."

(Give the damn call to Pablo. He's getting a new prey. Her name's Aoife Fitzgerald and she's totally a beauty.)

Gustavo replied," Él no es para esta mierda de belleza tuya. Si tienes alguna noticia nueva, le pasaré la llamada. Está ocupado contando algunos dólares, llámanos más tarde... si no tienes nada.