Babysitting a little monster

Children are cute little things, miracles born to give you happiness and love. You cherish them and show them the world in a playful manner but once they grow up they might bite you in the ass.

In Macau's case it literally did and it wasn't even his own baby, who knew that they could have more in common than he thought!

A naughty little child just like him!

The only question is can one naughty child handle another naughty child?

~~~~~~~~~~

Macau's pov.

Little Venven is growing up really fast. He is already 2 years old. His chubby cheeks are getting squishier everyday but at the same time he is becoming a little monster.

He is getting more and more like me when I was a child. If I can take hia's word for it he is getting a cannibal like I used to be as a baby.

Apparently I crawled around the mansion to bite all our guards or attack them with my not so innocent cuteness!

That is what Venice has been doing to me for a few weeks and not only to me but also to hia and the rest of the guards who have to look after him.

The worst part is that P'Pete doesn't believe us and tells us to man up and not bully a sweet little child everytime we tell on him.

I have seen how that brat looks at me with those evil eyes! A little longer and he will start sticking his tongue out! Pff, innocent my ass, that evil child!

Like last week when that little monster used his puppy eyes on P'Pete and got me punished for nothing.

Well I did steal his toy car but only so we could play together and still he threw a tantrum acting like I tried to murder him.

I swear that kid is getting as dramatic as P'No. I should have left him at home as a baby, see what you get for exposing him to crazy people!

Since that brat started talking and walking hia and I have been his targets every time he gets moody.

He keeps blabbering and crying everytime we do something he doesn't like or he doesn't get what he wants.

Just like this morning when P'Pete had asked me to babysit Venice while he goes to the dentist to get his wisdom tooth removed.

Less than 15 minutes after he left this monster with an innocent face bit me!

That thing has like five teeth but bites like a shark who doesn't leave his prey once it gets caught!

What did P'Pete give him to eat, bones?

He is so evil, he takes that after our father and uncle! Both are sceemy and act like they are saints!

That sceeming little kid looks cute but is a silent killer. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts eating children once he goes to school!

We should get him a dog muzzle once he starts school or maybe I could get him one now!

"VENICE STOP BITING ME OR I WILL BITE BACK!" I yelled and took his little arm in my hand ready to bite back when the door opened again.

P'Pete walked in. Frozen in place while his eyes turned ice cold, stormed towards me and before I knew it he had hit me with his new bag hia had gifted him.

"YOU, HOW DARE YOU HURT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU MACAU THEERAPANYAKUL! WAIT TILL I GET BACK YOUNG MAN!" P'Pete almost bursted my eardrum while yelling and taking Venice with him.

He closed the door with a loud bang and left yelling at every guard he came across.

I guess he will never ask me again to babysit on Venice for the next few years?

Oh, well atleast I am monster free from now on!

I will gladly accept every punishment that comes my way as long as Venice will stay far away from me!

The end ;)