●○

○●

○●

chichi hope u were miserable before this announcement <3 cannot wait to see u guyssss (international dates to come !1!1!1!!!) link in bio
liked by tatemcrae and 3,263,116 others

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

And miserable he was. It was terrible. Not only did this instill a reminder of just how far they were from each other, but Tommy's entire music taste was playing as his girlfriend's openers and he was unsure if he should even go.

There was no way Ara had any time to sort out their issues with a tour on the way.

He remembered the first ChiChi show he had ever been to. The girl's stage presence was incandescent, and even if her music was a reach from what he'd typically listen to, he loved it regardless. Maybe it was his brain telling him he would love her regardless.

Since their little dispute, Ara slowly stopped streaming as frequently as she used to, stopped texting in group chats that she had been so heavily interactive in, and overall just put her side gig off to the sideline. It was very evident the girl had begun prioritizing her identity as ChiChi over her as Ara, and people were not happy.

Some even wonder if her face reveal was worth it. Before, Ara's little spurs and breaks in her career would have been brushed off, but now that everyone knows what and who she really is, they can't stand it when she takes even a day off gaming.

I miss the old Ara, they'd say.

The face reveal ruined everything.

It's like she doesn't care anymore the way she used it.

Now we know she's a different person, we can see it in the way she prioritizes us, which is that she doesn't at at all.

Tommy wanted nothing more than to be there for her. To tell everyone to fuck off and mind their business. The lover boy even made a Tweet about it, basically telling everyone to fuck off, which unfortunately made the drama even worse.

He left it alone for a few hours and practically forgot about it until he received a retweet notification from a mutual.

*@raratata liked and retweeted your tweet!*

Like life couldn't get better, he received another notification.

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

Messages

light of my life:
hey, thanks for that tweet