---- Scott Wilcox ----

He handed me the flowers and said," beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady. You look gorgeous". I took the flowers and I felt so happy from the inside. I was lacking this. A part of me is healed. "Thank you gentleman, looks like we're matching". He opened the door for me and I sad on the passenger's seat. He closed the door lightly and walked over to the other side.

He put on some old romantic song and started driving as he hummed to the song. He looked so admirable driving his car and his voice is also of a kind to get lost into. "So, where are we headed?", I asked out of curiosity. He kept his eyes on the road and said," To the art museum". I didn't knew there was an art museum here.

We talked about everything under the sun and he told me more about his interest in art. I can't believe a guy like him loves art. He draws too. I wonder what kind of drawings he makes. I was thinking stuff to myself when he pulled over infront of a grand museum. Liowe Museum of Arts. What kind of name is that.

Scott got out of his driving seat, came to my side, opened the door and offered me his hand. What in the romance novel is this . Too much gentleman vibes. I held his hand and got out. The trees were changing colour and few leaves had started to fall. The view here was amazing, so beautiful that for the first time in 18 years I felt alive and not just existing.

I turned around and I wanted to tell him word by word how I felt but the words which came out were," Scott, thank you. I really really appreciate it".

To which he smiled and said,"anything for you butterfly now let's head inside. Shall we". "Sure", I replied.

We walked in and this place was heavenly. Not a single hint of dust. Scott started showing me around at the museum and I have to say art is definitely not my thing to understand but seeing him talk so passionately about something makes me wanna agree to everything he says. Am I falling for him? I think I am, I don't know. Everything seems so perfect, almost too perfect to be true.

We saw a lot of things there but one painting had my mind. Life. I will try not to think about it much but it was kind of odd; a mysterious type of odd.

---

We later went to get food together. This hotel was so luxury, if I accidentally broke a plate I would be found working here my entire life until someone pays for it of course.

Scott gently pulled the chair for me and I couldn't help but notice how perfect he is. He noticed me staring so he smiled and I blushed. Even more perfect.

He ordered for me. The silence was getting awkward so I asked him,"so what do you do for weekends?"

He replied and asked me the same thing,"I go out, attend events, sometimes I paint or maybe just eat and sleep. What about you? What do you like to do on weekends?". I suddenly forgot everything I do on weekends most probably because I don't do anything. Am I that boring? Come on Lilac one thing you do on weekends. I thought hard and said the first thing in my mind,"I take pictures, uhmm pictures of anything under the sun if that makes sense"

He laughed at my dumb reply and we started talking. The food arrived and it was delicious. Scott insisted on paying for it and I agreed knowing very well that I can't afford it. "Thanks for the meal", I said showing appreciation for his efforts but he simply smiled and said,"We can come here anytime, just call me whenever you feel like it."

I don't know what came in my mind and I said,"I promise to take you on a date someday Scott". He took my hand leaned towards me and said,"I'll be waiting". His voice so teasing, it gave me butterflies. I controlled my stupid thoughts for some time and just talked.

-----

He stopped his vehicle infront of my apartment building. He walked over to my side, opened the door for me and held out his hand. I took it and got out of the car and when I stood up our lips almost touched. Our faces were so close I could feel his breath. His blue eyes stared back at me and I wished this moment could last forever but ofcourse some passer by had to yell,"get a room!!". Uhhh my bad luck.

We both laughed it away and Scott walked me to my door. I was about to head in after saying goodbye to him when we pulled me close, looked into my eyes and said,"I've been wanting to ask this Li"

"ask what?", I spoke gently. He looked at my lips and my eyes again and said,"Lilac may I ?". Kiss? Omg he wants to kiss?? What do I even how do I even reply oh I can't think straight. Just deny or agree Lilac quick think fast.

His grip on me loosened as I was taking long to reply and I could see the hurt look on a face. If I don't reply now he'll just go and I and I---

"yes you may"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me a lot of time and I apologise for it. New chapters will be released more often from now on (hopefully)

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter of  Strings of healing

I also apologise for the grammatical errors.

Stay tuned for the college event!!

Thanks for reading  <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------