CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You change your clothes till then I'll make something hot for you." She said getting up but he held her hand.

"Umm... can we talk please.." He requested in front of her questioning gaze.

"We can talk later. I'm not going anywhere. First get changed and have something hot. Or else you'll catch a cold. After that I will listen to whatever you want to say." She said and got up off the bed without giving him a chance to say anything else.

He sighed and walked towards the cupboard. Simran went to the kitchen and prepared a good and hot soup for him.

Simran walked back in the room to find Abhay sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts. His clothes were changed and was looking much fresh but something was still off with him. Simran smiled and walked towards him. When he didn't notice her presence, she kept the tray on the bed and caressed his head softly. He closed his eyes feeling peace and comfort with her slight touch.

He held her hand and made her sit in front of him on the bed. Simran shifted a little closer and caressed his face.

"You are looking very disturbed. First have your meal then we can talk all you want or you want me to give you a head message. I'm sure you'll feel good after that." He smiled softly at her care and nodded in no. It was the first time for Simran when she was talking and Abhay was silent. Because until now it was vice versa.

She forwarded the spoon after blowing it a little as the soup was boiling hot. Abhay looked at her a few seconds then opened his mouth to have it. Thus she kept feeding him until the soup was finished. Though Abhay said he didn't want more but she didn't listen to him and glared at him which he found very cute and thought how could someone hate her who is this innocent, caring and pure.

She fed him and herself and went to the kitchen to keep the dishes and Abhay sat there lost in his thoughts.

"Hmm... now tell me. What did you want to say so important?" She asked and sat where she was sitting before.

"Don't you want to ask me anything."

"Main.... main kya puchhungi aapse?" She was confused.

("I... what should I ask you?")

"When I came home and saw you packing your clothes I thought you were mad at me and leaving me for ever." He told her.

"Packing... Oh yes... that was my clothes which I brought from my house but didn't wear most of them as they are too simple for a newly married so packed them in the suitcase. Mami said that there are slums at some distance and she gives her clothes to them as they can use it. So I thought I would also give my clothes to them. It's useless for us but could really help them." She cleared his misunderstanding.

"And the thing that I will leave you forever then that's not going to happen. First, I don't want to go anywhere away from you. I feel scared even at the thought of not being able to be with you or see you. I just can't. And second, Even if someday something happened and this thought comes across my mind that I don't want to be here with you then where will I go. I don't have anywhere to go. (long sigh)

At our wedding... no no actually before our wedding. When I was in the room before your arrival. My mother and father came and I was so stupid that I thought like they show in serials or books. My parents will say how special I am for them and how much they love me. And on that day when I was going to get married how overwhelmed they are and they are going to miss me. But again I was so STUPID how I could expect so much from them. They did say so many things but it was that after marriage I could not come to their house. And if I did then it should be like a guest. God forbid if my husband throws me out because of any reason then I could not step into that place which till now I called my home." She told him tears flowing from her eyes freely. Abhay was holding her hand tightly giving her his support.