★19★

"Jinnie, this is our first time going home after marriage. I think we should buy them something." Jimin said from the back of the car where he and a very pouty Jungkook sat. The reason for that pout? Simple... Yoongi suggested they can go in Taehyungs car together. But Jungkook wanted to take his new arrival Porsche 911. Guess what? Jimin said of course why not? It would be fun. And Jungkook was annoyed would be an understatement. He wanted to take his new car and maybe bring Jimin somewhere alone. But all those plans got ruined just because of his dad. All because he was suspended from college for hitting that twerp.

"Tae please stop at the supermarket. Minnie is right, we should bring something."

Taehyung turned his car towards the said supermarket just like Jin asked him to without any debate.

Jungkook was the first one to hope out of the car just like an enthusiastic toddler. But he didn't forget to lend his hand to his wife to help him get out of the car. Jimin shyly smiled as Jungkook helped him out of the car like a gentleman.

On one side Jin and Taehyung were really into buying gifts for Jimin and Jins family. Taehyung was behind his wife as the latter was carefully analyzing everything he was putting into the cart.

On the other side Jimin slapped Jungkooks hands that were going towards every packet of snacks he could grab while already munching on a bag of cheese balls.
"The amount of those packets you empty at home is unhealthy for you Jungkook. I should really stop you before I lose you.The one in your hand is enough." Jimin said while carefully analyzing the quality of the kimchi in his hand.

"You won't lose me pretty..." Jimin gave another slap on Jungkooks hands that were inching towards his butt playfully.

Jungkook made a ball out of the used chip bag and stuffed it inside the nearby waste basket before following his Jimin. The latter was wearing a full sleeve black bodyfitting knit top and loose khaki pants that was fitted at his waist. It was perfectly showing Jimins round bottom much to Jungkooks delight.

He had a perveted gaze as he looked at Jimin who was now struggling to reach a set of chocolates at the top of the isle. It was fun to watch the frown and pout that gets displayed on Jimins pretty face whenever he can't reach something. He was too into admiring his wife and enjoying that snuggly fitted round bottom. His favorite.

The scenery of his love blurred when someone approached Jimin from behind and helped him grab the box of chocolates. Jimin thanked them politely with a smile and the stranger returned with an even bigger smile.
"My name is Jiho. May I know your name please?"The boy was definitely trying to hit on him. Jimin understood that and his eyes briefly turned towards Jungkook who was a few feet away from them.

Was Jungkook seeing red? Yes of course he was. Jimin was surprised himself when a hand grabbed his waist in a tight grip and brought him towards their chest.

"His name is 'Jeon' Jimin and I am 'Jeon' Jungkook. Thank you for helping out my wife here." With a sinister grin, Jungkook brought his hands towards the boy for a handshake who was definitely feeling chills with the way Jungkook looked at him.

" No m-mention. N-nice meeting you Mr and Mrs. Jeon. Let me get going then." He was quick to blurt it out and leave the scene swallowing his dry throat seeing the tattoo and piercings on the buff male.

Jimin looked at Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows. Gosh this boy can be equally cute and scary at times. "You scared him away Jungkook. What was the need? He was just helping me out." Jimin whined but walked towards the next isle.

"He definitely thought you were available. I just wanted to clarify a few things about what is mine." Even though Jungkook sounded too possessive, Jimins cheeks tinted pink due to it. Jungkook had a way with his words that gets Jimin flustered all the time.