Kiani Smut (001)

Jordan's POV

"Oh William!" I call up the stairs of our house together in LA.

"Yeah babe." he calls back.

"I have a surprise for you in our bedroom. Stop being in your office and come here." I say running to our room and closing the door.

I hear footsteps coming towards this way.

I take a deep breath and hope nothing catches on fire.

"Why is the door closed?" Will asks opening the door. "Oh My God JORDAN."

I had candles everywhere, smooth jazz music was playing and I was sitting on our bed in boxers with an envelop on my lap.

Will closes the door and sits beside me.

"What's the special occasion?" he asks taking the letter off my lap and starts opening it.

"No occasion. I can't surprise my fiancé with a nice sexy, candle light night and a nice evening to keep our minds off the stress of planning the wedding for just one night." I say smiling.

He looks up from reading the letter, "I love you too Jordan. I really do. We are getting married in a few months. I am marrying the love of my life. I couldn't ask for anything more."

"I love you William Bayani." I say.

"I like that." he says.

"Like what?" I reply.

"William Bayani. It has a nice ring to it." he says smiling.

I smile and slowly lean in connecting our lips in a nice passionate kiss.

He wraps his arms around my waist. I sit on his lap and straddle his torso wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I slowly start grinding on him making him moan taking that opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth deepening the kiss even more if even possible.

He stands up, making sure he has a good grip on me making sure I don't fall, and turns us around and lays me down on our bed.

He takes off his shirt and gets on top of me, pressing his lips against mine in a more needy kiss, which still feels amazing considering it's been a long time since we last had a moment like this.

He slowly kisses down my jaw line and sucks on my neck knowing exactly where my soft spot is making me moan.

He kisses back up my jaw line and kisses my lips once again.

I flip us over so I am now on top of him.

I slowly kiss down his jaw line and go straight to his soft spot and suck on it a little, then I kiss down his chest, sucking on both his nipples, kissing down his chest to his waist line.

I slowly unzip his pants because I am a big tease.

Once I have them off, I slowly take off his boxers teasing him a little more.

"Jordan, you are the biggest fucking tease ever." Will says smiling.

"I know, but teasing you is fun. It turns me on seeing you struggle." I say smirking.

I move back up to his lips and kiss them roughly. I take his member in my hand and jerk him off.

He flips us over once again and takes off my boxers and takes my member in his mouth and slowly starts sucking faster and faster, licking around it just to make me moan more.

I am just about to cum when he stops. We are both breathing heavily and are a little bit sweaty.

"Why did you stop William?" I ask.

"Because I want to please you more Jordan." he says getting the lube from the bedside table drawer.

He puts some on three of his fingers and flips me over so I am on my stomach.

He gets on top of me and kisses the back of my neck slipping one finger into me.

He sucks on my neck making me moan and slips another finger into me.

He sucks harder on my neck and slips the last finger in and moves them around making me gasp and moan.

Once he thinks I am ready, which in all seriousness I was ready from the beginning, he takes out his fingers and whips them on a tissue.

He puts on a condom and I flip him so that I am on top of him.

I position myself and slowly insert him into me stopping halfway to get used to the feeling.

I slowly start riding him faster and faster.

He takes my member in his hand and jerks me off.

The pleasure is unbelievable.

I am a fit of moans.

He bucks his hips a little making me go faster and harder making it more and more pleasurable.

I cum and slowly move off him.

He cleans my cum off him quickly with a tissue, grabs another condom and gives it to me.

I put it on and lay down on the bed.

"No Jordan." he says, "I want you to pleasure me this time."

"Alright babe. I will pleasure you like never before." I say laying him down on the bed.

I go straight to his neck and suck on his soft spot.

After about a minute, I kiss up his jaw line and kiss in roughly tangling my hands in his hair.

I slide one hand down to his member and slowly take it in my hand and jerk him off.

I stop when he is about to cum.

I kiss down his body and take his member in my mouth and suck fast and hard.

I am eventually deep throating him and he is a mess of moans.

He cums in my mouth and I swallow it all licking my lips.

I flip him over and insert myself into him and slowly start thrusting faster and harder each time.

We are both a fit of moans when he cums and I cum shortly after.

I dispose of the condom and lay down beside him.

"That was amazing Jordan. I think we really needed a night to ourselves without worrying about the marriage or anything. It's just us right now. I couldn't ask for a better person to be with than you. You make me happy, smile, laugh. I am always in a good mood while with you. You complete me Jordan Bayani. I love you." Will says facing me pecking me on the lips.

"Before I met you, I was a depressed, lonely person with no life ahead of them. But you came into my life and everything changed. I was able to smile and laugh without having to fake it. I don't self harm anymore, I don't think about suicide. You are basically my saviour because if I never met you, I probably wouldn't be alive right now. We complete each other William Kiing. I love you too." I say snuggling into him and falling asleep in his arms.