The Cave and Friends?

Sataro Stands up and Looks around The Cave, then Wanders Around for a While Until he Arrive In front of a Large Spider and Serpent.

Sataro: Please Be a Dream?

As If Wanting to prove him wrong Both Monsters Rush at Him simultaneously.

Born on instinct he jumps up and kicks the spider then Dodges mid air from a attack from the serpent.

The spider simply shakes off the attack and rushes at Sataro from behind while the serpent comes Ay him head on from the front.

???: Does Sataro Wish To Learn and Use Air Step?

Sataro: Yes.

He then Jumps in The And Start Walking as If He is On The Ground.

???: Does Sataro Wish To Learn and Use Fire Ball?

Sataro: Yeah!

He reels Back His Hand as a Small Ball of Black Flames Appears, He Throws it and a Large Dome of Black Flames erupts then Dies Down Revealing a Large Crater with The Two Monsters being Turned To Ash.

???: Sataro has Learned Fire Manipulation Along With Three New Skills, as Well As Leveled up To Level 16.

Sataro: And Who Are You and What are These Skills?

???: I Am The God of All Knowledge, Rhaz and For The Skills They are Sticky-Thread, Poisonous Breath, Paralyzing Breath.

Sataro: Well That's Good To Know.

He Then Begins To Wander and Come Across More Monster, He Defeated Them and Gained Their Skills.
(A/N: The Same Ones that Rimuru Has)

He Then Come Across a large Dragon.

Sataro: Man You're Large

???: that's What She Said.

Rhaz: Skill Though Communication Learned.

Sataro: Hello Anyone There?

???: Down Here.

Sataro Looks Down and Sees a Blue Slime.

Sataro: Wow, You're a Slime.

???: A What?!

Sataro: Yeah sucks to Be The Weakest Mob in an RPG

???: Wait Did You Just Say RPG?

Sataro: Yeah.

???: Yes I Thought That I Was Reincarnated By Myself.

Sataro: You Were Reincarnated Too, How'd You Die.

???: Stabbed in the Back... literally.

Sataro: Yeesh, I Died in a Drive By

???: HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME, THE GREAT STORM DRAGON VELDORA.

They Look back At The Now Named  Veldora.

Sataro: How Are You Not Cramped in There?

Veldora: I've Been Here 300 Years I've Gotten Use To It, I Also Overheard Your Conversation and How You Two Were Reincarnated, It is very unusual
for someone to comeinto this world that way.

SLIME: Wait, so there are people who come here from other worlds, but never through reincarnation?

Veldora: Hmm. We call them "Otherworlders." I've heard that they gain special abilities based on their desires when they cross into this land.