Introduction

It's true and well said ' सब्र का फल मीठा होता है' Just have faith in God and keep going on well with your action and deeds. What's planned for you,will be yours.

The same fate was destinied for janab Abbas Ahmad Sahab. Abbas Ahmad was not just a mere name but a liable brand in the world of business and politics as well. He acquired uncountable love, support, wealth and fame in the society. All his popularity were due to his good deeds.
He was an accomplished businessman, and indeed a perfect man.

He died the same way, he used to live, a polite, simple and clutch free life. He always prayed for his children to live the same way he lived.

By the grace of God, he had two heirs. Being the elder child, Ashgar Abbas was a furious, angry young man. The younger son Anwar Abbas was very kind hearted, like his father. Abbas Ahmad donated half of his acquired property and left behind the half for his sons to acquire. After Abbas Ahmad's death both the brothers worked together to achieve the glory, and success which the company had never seen before. They transformed the Abbas enterprises into a large global company known to this world as Abbas Empire Estate. It was the outcome of their hard work, dedication and far-sightedness.

There were some of their chain companies which were not performing well and were at the edge of bankruptcy

There were some of their chain companies which were not performing well and were at the edge of bankruptcy. At this point of time Ashgar wanted to take hold of the whole profit for which he worked.

Earlier, all the profits were divided equally among the two brothers but greed and jealousy is in human nature. He discussed this matter with his well wishers or his so called minions and they gave him too many opinions which were far from decent.

One of the opinions stated that he should kill Anwar but Ashgar was neither surprised nor happy and he rejected the proposal, not because love suddenly erupted for his brother but because, killing Anwar would gain him nothing, and all of Anwar's shares would go to his sons leaving Ashgar with no profit.

Ashgar had a brief discussion with his wife, Momila and decided to personally meet Anwar and discuss this matter with him.

Ashgar: For the sake of everyone , it's better to part our ways and live life as we like.

Anwar: indeed you are the senior but that does not mean you can decide when to part

Ashgar: oh! I see! You don't want to part because if you do so you can't survive

Anwar: what are you saying? This partition will not affect my survival , but will affect my dead fathers will.

Ashgar: what will are you talking about?

Anwar: he never wanted us to part our ways. He wanted his children to live together as a family with love.

Ashgar: hey, don't excuse yourself. I know you can't run this busssiness alone.

Anwar: I respect you, so if you have decided, I have to go with your decission

After a heated conversation accompamied by few refusals Anwar finally agreed for the partition. Ashgar took control over the inspection and the partition was done equally. Ashgar had the good times after partition while Anwar saw the worst of his career. Most of the companies went bankrupt but Anwar accepted it as his destiny, planned by the Supreme(God).