Part 3 - Aim and Harmony

Start from the beginning

She reluctantly took it, looking at him with pleading eyes, but he only smirked and nodded, as if saying 'it's going to be okay, you got this.' She took a deep breath in, planting her feet firmly on the ground. She raised the crossbow towards the apple that was still on Felixs' head. She took another deep breath in, slowing her breathing and steadying her hands. As she held her breath, she shot the arrow, going straight through the apple, piercing the tree that was behind Felix.

She let out a breath as the lost boys cheered and hollered as she lowered the crossbow. Felix smirked, looking impressed. She turned towards Pan, a smile on his face as he also looked impressed.

 She turned towards Pan, a smile on his face as he also looked impressed

She smiled at Pan as he walked over to her

She smiled at Pan as he walked over to her. He grabbed the crossbow from her and leaned forward to whisper something in her ear.

"Exhilarating, isn't it?"

"It is." She let out a laugh, causing Pan to smile softly.

Turning to Henry, Pan said, "Come on, I need to show you something." He, then, turned back to her. "I'll be back soon, alright?"

She gave him a smile and nod. As he left to go talk to Henry, she sat herself back down on the log she was on before. As soon as she sat down, Felix walked up to her, taking his seat next to her.

"Felix, right?" She asked, turning towards him.

"That's right," he smiled. "Nice aim," he complimented, referring to when she shot the apple.

"Thanks," she smiled back.

"No problem. So, you're the new lost girl?"

"The one and only. I'm Y/n." She extended her hand, and Felix shook it.

"So, what brings you here?" He asked, Y/n silently cursing to herself, trying to figure out what she should even say.

"A portal brought me here," she decided to tell the truth. If Neverland of all places was real, this wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

"You came with Henry?"

"No, I'm not from here, or those fairytales. I'm from the mortal realm where Peter Pan is just a movie and magic doesn't really exist." She explained.

"A movie?" He raised his brow.

"Yep."

"What-" Before Felix could inquire further, Y/n explained the stark differences between the movie and the real Neverland.

"The movie is nothing like from what I've seen here. From the little time I've spent with Pan, he doesn't seem nearly as annoying and obnoxious as the Peter Pan in the movie."

Felix smirked, his toothpick still in his mouth, like he's a farmer or something.

"What about Neverland? Is it the same in this movie?" He asked.

"Not even close. I mean, some parts are similar, like the mermaids and such, but the movie was just sunny all the time, here, you actually experience night and day," she laughed, earning a chuckle from Felix. "I mean, who would want it to be sunny all the time?"

"Good point," he chuckled.

Unknown to the both of them, Henry and Pan came back. They were sitting upon a log a few feet behind them, Henry watched the other lost boys do their own thing as Pan watched Felix and Y/n converse. Pan smiled to himself thinking, "she's fitting in here just fine."

"Do you play?" Felix asked, confusing Y/n.

"Huh?"

"The piano," he jerked his head softly towards the keyboard sitting nicely upon a stand next to her. "Do you play?"

"How did-" Y/n began, but Felix explained the magical nature of Neverland.

"You think about something, and it comes to you. Something must have triggered you to think about it, and there it is."

Y/n got up from her seat, gliding her fingers along the keys. She played a few notes, capturing everyone's attention. Pan, Henry, and all the other lost boys made their way to her, watching her intently as she started playing.