-21-

[Third person pov]

You know it took a while, but I finally got my late realization. Crushing on you was amazing and your reactions to my notes were really cute.
I guess this is goodbye?

“What's wrong? You look down.”

Iseul blinked back tears, refusing to look at her seatmate. She received that note three days ago and haven't heard from the mysterious person again. And she felt really bad cause she had grown to like the inscriptions on the pink piece of paper. Even to Jeongin company, but the black haired seemed to spend more time with Jina. And even though she doesn't admit it to herself, she felt jealous whenever she caught Jeongin staring at Jina.

“Brah, you can't just ignore me,” Jisung huffed, poking her cheek with a pencil. “C'mon, you can tell me what's wrong, I won't tell anyone I promise.”

Iseul sniffled. “I'm just confused.”

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

“Um... See you around I guess.”

Jeongin smiled at Felix, his hands blocking out Jina's vision. The shorter had given up on fighting and simply let him win this round.

“Yeah bye,” Felix gave him a skeptical look and then waved at Jina. “Bye Jina!”

“Bye lixie,” Jina smiled, totally clueless about where the brunette stood. When Jeongin finally took his hands away from her face, she immediately kicked his leg. “Why the heck would you do that?”

Jeongin yelped, jolting away from her.  “Cause you were looking at him weirdly.”

“I was checking him out. Have you seen his freckles? Like fucking for re-”

“Shut up!” Jeongin sneered, tugging her away from the school gate, Jina jugging a bit to keep up with his hasty steps.

“Oh my God, are you jealous?”

“Ew, why the hell would I be?” Jeongin grimaced, glaring at her, a fine shade of pink dusting his cheeks, his ears flared red and his breaths quickening.

Jina scoffed, internally squealing for getting such a reaction from him. “Whatever you say, Innie.”

_________• ° ★ ° •__________

This or that alert;
Ring or necklace?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Tae (>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and and comments

Thanks
Cya💜