01

——

——

Reveal your identity through the authenticity of your actions; let your choices be the brushstrokes that paint the canvas of who you truly are.
——

Y/n P.O.V.

Now that I have read the file, I feel more confident in what is actually happening in front of me. Fury is asking the question while the avengers, Hill, and I are above watching.

To be honest I wasn't paying attention to what was happening, the paranoia of the team reacting to who I am when they find out who I am is taking my focus. I was too deep in thought that when I felt someone touch my arm I grabbed their hand and twisted it behind their back.

"Hey hey it's just me! It's Maria!" The voice who belonged to the arm yelled out, I let go quickly and tilted my head a little bit. "Your up Agent L/N, don't kill him." Maria told me while twisting her arm back in shape. I gave her a small nod of understanding and made my way downstairs to the convict.
————
Cell block

I stood in front of Loki, he still carried that smug smile like he knows something we don't know. He took a step forward, looked at me up and down, and paced around laughing to himself.

Fucking psycho if you ask me...

"Well isn't it the infamous Avatar! What have I done to earn this all mighty present of yours?" He mocked a bow and took a quick glance to the people watching and listening to us. I knew he was goi g to open his damn mouth about this subject.

"Loki, brother of Thor son of Odin, God of mischief. Ego that's is so big yet barely anyone cares for you, always have and always will be second best to your brother. Daddy and mommy never gave you enough love? And now you hide behind a staff which we have thank you very much." I held back a smile as I watch him make a fist and him holding back on what he wanted to say. I walked around the cell until I was directly opposite of him, I took a glance back up to the stand where Maria gave me a nod.

I looked back at the prisoner, I lifted my right hand slowly and concentrated on the flow of his blood. As soon as I felt a connection I held onto it, and with my right hand palm facing up I flicked my wrist towards me, bringing Loki's body forward. I angled my wrist to make his body stop, but I wasn't done. I held my fingers in a weird way and watched as I slowly bend Loki's body in an uncomfortable position.

"Tell me what are your actual plans God of mischief." I lifted my head all the way up, my hood barely covering my face, a look of shock that slowly turned into pain showered upon Loki.

"Your oddly taking this a little at heart, i thought the other spy would have taking this more personal." He staggered out, I rolled my eyes and but thought of a plan for him spill out what we needed. I let my wrist fall down, letting go of lokis blood and lifted my hand to my earpiece.

"Bring agent Romanoff down to the prison block." I walked back around to wait for the famous Black Widow to show up, I could hear the god groan as he felt his blood rush back to its place.

"Got bored of me so quickly Avatar? Or are you scared of becoming a monster with that trick you pulled, I think you should reconsider which side of the glass you should be standing on." He spoke out, he took a seat and began to fiddle with his hands.

I heard footsteps coming down from the hallway, I fixed my hoodie so no one can see my face. Before they turned the corner I shifted my body so it faced completely towards the prisoner. "Beware the one who hides their demons in the shadows, for in the darkness, even the most unsuspecting soul can become the monster they feared." I said towards him, I noticed his mouth had twitch from a frown. His attention was taken from me by the person walking into the room.

"You called for me." I heard a feminine voice next to me, I tilt my head to the side where I could only see her waist down. "This is your interrogation Agent Romanoff, I'll be here for back up." I said, I didn't proceed to lean against the wall, still facing Loki , as Miss Romanoff takes a few steps forward and ask her questions.

As she was doing g her job I hear Maria talking into my ear. "The team is in the lab, Fury will meet you guys there when you're done." I never took my eyes off the conversation and responded back to Maria that I copy. I smiled when I saw him leash out a little anger and bang on the wall, it faltered a little when I noticed Romanoff take a step back.

"You're a monster." She spoke out to him, Loki with his damn ego too a step up to the glass wall with a big ole smile. "No. You brought the monster, you brought not one but two." He looked behind her to me. Romanoff didn't seem to care, "it's Banner, that's your play." She spoke up, Loki faltered his smirk and looked between me and Agent Romanoff. This time it was me to play on a smirk.

"Thank you for your compliance." Romanoff said and turned around to see me still in the same position. I straightened my self and gestured for her to follow me. We walked in silence for awhile until the widow spoke what was in her mind.

"There isn't a file about you, you must be real important to fury." She chimed, looking at me to see if she gained my attention. Known to her she already had mine from the get-go.

"Your file was very short compared to the biography the others had, 2 sentences and five bullet points. Must be very close to Fury." I countered back to her, from the corner of my eye I could see her showing a smirk.

"Silent, but funny and holding secrets. What else can you do?" She mumbled, thinking I didn't hear it but I did. I noticed we were coming in close to the lab where everyone was situated.

"Your the spy Ms. Romanoff, you tell me." I turned inside to the room and made my way to the far back and faced everyone, watched as I saw shit unraveling in front of me. "You might want to remove yourself, Dr. Banner." Natasha, who was behind me walked in and made her way to stand near Fury. He mentioned some place he was located before being found, I would've been paying attention, but my focus was on him getting closer to the staff.

From that point on thing started to get heated, I slowly inched my self towards the staff but banner beat me two it.

"I suggest you put the magic staff down Dr. Banner. We don't want an incident." I spoke out to him, this gained everyone's attention as they saw him holding the staff in his hand. "Speaking if secrets, mind telling us who she is Fury?" Tony spoke up. I kept my eyes on banner as he put the staff down before giving my attention to Fury as well.

"Depending on how things go, we can all sit around a campfire and have an icebreaker to know more about each other." Fury answered, giving me a quick glance as I gave him a nod of approval. Mr. Stark didn't like the answer and quickly threw in a fit which brought Steve into, and the fighting began again.

Knowing this petty argument was getting nowhere, I was about to make my way out the door but an explosion and a heavy force stopped me, only remembered seeing agent Romanoff laying down next to me unconscious.
——————

I feel like these chapters are short... but I can't write a novel in just one I gotta keep you ppl on yalls toes.

Anyway see ya ✌🏽