Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Joey's POV

We were sitting on our beds, just alone together with our thoughts. I looked over to Shane. He must've heard my pillowcase rustle because he turned his head.

"What's wrong?" He asked sweetly.

"Nothing. I was just looking at the time" I pointed to the clock.

"Joey, that clock is broken. And you literally have a watch on your wrist!" He was right. I just wanted to take a look at him. Is that a wrong thing to do?

I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

"Thank you."

"Hm? What for?" He propped himself up and sat at the edge of his bed.

Shane's POV

Seriously, what is he thanking me for? That thing that happened with his ex happened over 4 months ago. And he's been thanking me since.

"Joey, if it's for the thing with Catherine, I told you. Stop with the thanking."

"No."

"No, what?"

"No, it's not about that."

"Then what is it for Joey?"

He sat up on his bed.

"Actually, instead of telling you that I am thankful, why don't I just show you?"

He's onto something. He sounds too sneaky.

"Sure."

"I'll tell you the details later."

He took out a notepad and a pen and flipped to the next open page. His smile was wide and he started scribbling a mysterious something. Whatever it is, it's making him happy.

Joey's POV

If today is Monday, the 12th of July, that means next Monday is Shane's Birthday! I scribbled down 13 ways I could attempt of give him a smooch next week.

I feel 18 again.

-----------------------//------------------------

Why hello, little biscuit!

Dude, I haven't updated in a long time. I lost my USB which had all my written fics!Plus, I got a little lazy. At least I updated today roit? Uh, but it was a short chapter.

JUST DO IT. *flexes arms downwards*