(BOOK 3) Chapter 23 - I'll be your best kept secret..and your biggest mistake.

Start from the beginning

‘’Have you asked her ?’’ He shook his head

‘’Sodomy is a sin in the Quran init.’’         I nodded. I respected Kayne religion, but this guy was the worst, he picked bits and pieces of the Quran to follow, and when he was angry, he would use his religion against you and to justify his actions, which I found hilarious.

‘’Do you give her head?’’ He screwed me. I knew the answer to that already.

‘’You light skinned people, I could never give head you know.’’ Kayne started as we walked into Selfridges. Kayne had finally decided to get his girl a bag.

‘’Now, where is the bags.’’ He muttered to himself walking around.

‘’Aint that Aaliyah ?’’ I looked to where he was pointing to and in deed it was.

‘’Do you wanna leave.’’ I shook my head. I could handle this. She looked different. We both looked at her talking to a costumer, male I noted, she played with her ear, then slightly touched her hair. She walked over to show him a perfume in the makeup counter, she sprayed it on a piece of paper and he leant in and smelt it, looking at her the whole time. We all watched her as she put the perfume back, I watched him watch her bum move against the black dress.

‘’Let’s get your bag then.’’

‘Yeah, I’ll ask Aaliyah where it is.’’ He walked towards her before I could even protest. She bagged the man’s perfume and smiled as he walked off.

‘’Good Afternoon.’’ She was sorting something out before she looked up at me and Kayne.

She looked up. Her eyes fell onto mine. I expected them to stay for longer but she moved them quickly to Kaynes.

‘’Hey, fancy seeing you here.’’ She smiled at him. He nodded.

‘’I’m looking for Ayesha ‘s birthday present.’’

‘’Oh yeah, it’s her birthday soon.’’ Kayne nodded.

‘’Are you coming to her diner?’’ She nodded.

‘’she invited me the other night.’’

‘’Wait, how ?’’

‘’…we text  ?’’ Aaliyah replied confused.

‘’An you text because ?’’

‘’We swapped numbers ?’’ He nodded slowly.

‘’what you getting her ?’’

‘’I found the cutest bag  so  I got her that.’’ The whole time she was talking she was completely disregarding my presence. I was basically a ghost.

‘’Can I smell that perfume.’’ I felt her freeze. She looked at me and the perfume I pointed at.

‘’Shan, can you deal with this costumer please.’’ Some woman who wasn’t doing anything came over to me and served me whilst she carried on talking to Kayne.

I screwed the fat woman walking towards me, where was she going.

‘’You’re not going to serve me ?’’ I asked her, but she was completely ignoring me, she ushered Kayne over to the side of the of the counter.

Aaliyah

I brushed my hair, well the small part I had. It was dripping wet as I dressed. I had sat on YouTube for a while looking at girls with short hair and how they styled it. I pulled on leather pants. I was jumping up and down on my bed until they finally on. I put on a black lacy bra then a sea through neon top. I dried my hair, parting it on the side then gelling down the sides.  I knew I was late, but I was always late so no one should have really been surprised. I quickly re did my lipstick on the last mirror near my door.