(BOOK 3) Chapter 23 - I'll be your best kept secret..and your biggest mistake.

Start from the beginning

Omari

One of the few perks of being a footballer was the parties. One of the older players had invited me to his 21st birthday and I could bring someone. The only person that I could bring of course was Steven. Even if the party was dead me and him would have had fun somehow.

‘’I know you’re thinking it.’’ I looked at him as I ordered us drinks. I shrugged, I had no idea what he was talking about.

‘’You know what.’’ I kissed my teeth. I just wanted to have fun and dance but he wanted to talk, now, of all times, when I had all these hot girls around me. I knew that all of them wanted to be wags, and I would happily make them with the way they looked.

‘’She looked hot man. And that’s a lot for me to say.’’

‘’Who are you talking about ?’’

‘’You know who man ! I don’t like her, but she looked hot.’’ I nodded.

‘’Alright than you for your opinion Steven.’’ I said sarcastically walking off to the nearest free girl.

This was the situation. I had a big titted girl giggling loudly right next to  Isabella’s door. I was slightly, okay may be highly intoxicated, I couldn’t seem to hold my keys in place properly for me to open the door. I just wanted to be in the middle of this girls legs as soon as possible.

‘’Shhh.’’ I muttered to her, she carried on giggling, Jesus we were both drunk. She started stripping on the spot, my mouth just hung open. So her breasts did look as good in her dress as they did in her bra. I couldn’t say anything, all I could do was try to open my door quicker.  I eventually got it open, all without waking up Isabella.

I woke up to complete silence.

I thanked god this girl had left before I had to ask her to. I heard her write something next to me, then seconds later the door closed. I rubbed my eyes looking around my room for where she had written it. I picked a note on my side bed, she wrote in messy handwriting to call her and her phone number. I picked up my phone, discarding her note and flicked through the messages. Most of my team mates sent me messages congratulating me for being ‘baptised’ as a real footballer after last night. I laughed and replied to most of the messages.

After showering and eating, I got bored. I played fifa for a couple minutes before completely losing interest.

A couple hours later, I had tried every and anything, but I was so bored. Kara was at her mums for the weekend, Nathan was sleeping as usual.

I scrolled through my contact list trying to find someone to call and drag out. The first name was hers. Of course it was hers. Her name did start with an A. I kissed my teeth scrolling down further through my phone line. I wanted to call Steven but he was with Mya today, which I didn’t understand but I kept my opinion to myself. I wanted to call Kwali, but he was meeting Mara sometime today,  ended up calling Kayne, we decided to meet up west as it was his girls birthday soon.

Kayne shook his head. ‘’So stressed man.’’

He was always stressed, something was always not going how he liked, with Kayne it was his way or the high way.

‘’I haven’t had head in months man.’’ I spat out my dink.

‘’that’s stressing  you ?!’’ He nodded.

‘’I didn’t have sex for nearly 2 years yana.’’ Kayne shrugged.

‘’You’re a sweet boy like that. But imagine me yeah I used to get head weekly, but then it all stopping. I just wanna feel a girls lips on my piece man.’’ He looked genuinely upset.