E l e v e n

Gemini's POV

I slowly stirred up from my long sleep, which seemed like it was way too short. I yawned and slowly adjusted my eyes to see what was happening.

Where I woke up, was not my backyard at all.

I was in a cabin? A warehouse? I Don't know. But what I do know Is that some guy has a girl, A GIRL pinned to the ground. Everyone's attention was turned towards those two. Yeah I know I should be panicking and thinking about my safety but those two look like they got something going on- 

Awww man! They got up! I wanted to watch this unfold! Oh well. Wait a sec...

 OH BOY THAT PERSON HAS A KNIFE THAT PERSON HAS A F*CKING KNIFE OH BOY OH BOY WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! And that girl's being put at knifepoint- It sucks to be her.

 "If you want to know, then co-operate." A white haired guy spoke. Why is his hair like that- Is he old? Oh nevermind he looks quite young. And so this girl surrenders and sits down a chair. 

I flicked my eyes and saw a guy with a fresh bandaid on his neck, and a single drop of blood dripped out.

My eyes diverted towards the corner of the cabin or warehouse or whatever this is and to my absolute horror, weapons. Yeah no I'm not dying young. I still have to annoy Libra more, cause more chaos with Aquarius, get to know those two from the other realm, be a menace to my parents and so much more.

So I did the most logical thing that has ever existed on Earth: shouted.

"WHO THE H*CK ARE YOU AND WHERE THE F*CK AM I?!" All of them looked at me. I love it when people are staring right into my soul, waiting for something to happen but THIS was different. Sorta like panicking? or feeling rage? Ugh,  I don't know. "I WAS JUST IN MY BACKYARD. HOW DID I LAND UP HERE?!" Everyone was silent for a good minute. I guessed, they were letting all of this seep in. But the ravenette whos getting put at knifepoint flicked her eyes to a brunette guy. And she lunged forward, grabbing his neck and choking him. 

"YOU DON'T GET TO ABDUCT ME! SO B*TCH DIE!" She yelled. The brunette struggled for a few seconds before he finally had her under him. "You really have a thing for assaulting guys right? You went after Taurus, then were about to go at Aries and you tried to strangle me? Hah, no chance." He turned to the others. "Give me a rope." 

A blondie gave him a rope and he tied the ravenette to her chair. She just grunted. Then they turned to me. "Since she just wants to go on a murder spree, we'll talk with you." The blondie spoke up and they all formed a group around me. I yelled again. "What the f-" but I got cut off by the ravenette. "They are from Earth and Fire Realm. They aren't a part of the Alliance." By her Words, I really thought that she was from Air or Water Realm. I looked at her neck, yep it was covered and she didn't really have blue or white hair streaks so probably a Water Realm person-

Anyways back to the point. I glanced at these people who were supposedly from the other realm., my eyes widened and heart beat picking up a fast pace as the blondie sneered at me. Gosh, why do all girls I come across have to be intimidating and scary? 

"Don't sneer at me as if I'm the one who brought y'all here. I should the one doing that!" I remarked. At this, the blondie broke out laughing, her sneer vanishing in just a snap of fingers. The brunette, too, couldn't hold his laughter for long. He broke into a fit of laughter too. I raised my eyebrow. "Which part of a kidnapping, no TWO kidnappings sounds funny to both of you?" The Water girl spoke. Funny thing, I was thinking the exact thing- she just framed it far better than I would have. 

The brunette answered first. "You both should see your faces! You seem like someone has died-" but he got cut off by the white-haired girl. To be honest, I forgot she was even here in the first place-, "Well no sh*t Leo! We are literally holding them against their will. They're bound to be confused and alert. Screw this, me and Taurus are leaving." She exclaimed grabbing a lavender haired guy's arm. "We are?" He asked in confusion and got a nod as an answer. But, the blondie was the one to stop her, since their laughing session got over. "But Capricorn, weren't you all excited for this?"  "I was until Taurus got hurt. So please, I don't want any of us getting hurt." She looked at her back sternly. The blondie just smiled "Well, I guess you are going to miss an opportunity to meet people from the other Realm."

"What the f*ck do you mean?" I asked, putting myself in their conversation. The blondie turned to me and replied, "I guess I should tell this to the two of you too." At this the water girl's scattered attention returned back. If she was a dog, her ears would have straighten up to indicate Her attention. "This might blow your minds into teeny tiny pieces. Anyway, we brought you here-" "Because we know about the peace treaty between your realms." The blondie got cut off by the same black haired guy from earlier. My eyes widened, and I looked at the water girl. She too looked shocked. I mean, it's only natural if you get to know that an outsider, no,  not 'an' ,but three outsiders know about something so secret that only royals would know about.

"Sagittarius, Aries, what the f*ck?!" The white haired exclaimed. The white haired girl thought out loud, "So the rumors were true!" The pinkie had his mouth agape. Oh boy, it looks like they weren't in on This-

"Oh shush you all." The brunette said "Lemme take over from here." He finished, pushing them aside. He looked at us. "And we also know that there's going to be a ball in your Air Realm" He pointed to me. Okay, this is getting more and more confusing. "This information hasn't been circulated in the other two realms and the royals of the Earth and Fire realm are yet to be approached. So how is it that you know about this?" The water girl asked, as she withdrew her head slowly in astonishment. He began explaining. "Oh didn't I tell you that Sagittarius and Aries here are from the Fire Realm's Royal family?" He said, pointing at the two from earlier. What the actual f*ck is going on here.

"Before I go on, I'm Leo." He introduced himself and continued. "So we got to know about this alliance because of the queen, their mother. I'm Sure that the Earth royals know too-" "what." The white girl interrupted. Leo went on anyway, "yeah so, we Don't want to wait till when they offer our Realms for the peace treaty and all that and go to the ball." He paused for a dramatic end. "We want your help to get in there."

I've to say I've never been this confused my entire life-

"You want to USE us to get into a ball that is only for water Realm and Air Realm people?" The water girl asked, raising an eyebrow. Leo nodded. She scoffed "Yeah no." Leo's face dropped, "please!" "First, I Don't even know you. Second, I am not one of the people who went to Air Realm. So consider me out. Third, How am I going to hide the fact that you are intruders?" She gave her reasoning to him. "But Scorpio, I know your name, I even know that you're the daughter of the Water Realm's royal artists and you live separately because you want to be the Army general and you are best friends with the Water prince, Pisces and The Duke's daughter, Cancer." He finished With a smirk. Her eyes widened. "How?" She scowled. Well, I guess I atleast got to know her name.

Leo's smirk never left his face. "Your turn, Gemini." He turned to me and I gulped. What was he going to spew. "Well, for one your name is Gemini. You're the only son to the richest merchant family of the Air Realm. You are best friends with the princess, Aquarius and the advisor's daughter, Libra. You are quite the troublemaker and pretty much annoy the sh*t outta your parents." I was shocked and confused. "Am I right?" He grinned. I yelled. "How do you know about all of this?!"

"I've got my ways." Leo winked before he repeated. "So? Are you going to help us? We'll let you go in return."

I sighed.

"I'm in."

----------------------------------------

Hey! Guess who's back from hibernation~~ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know that I'm late so yeah.

I accidentally published this earlier but took it down immediately.

Have a good day!