Ace did helped me getting the deals, One time I made him sleep with a young rich woman whose husband was dead.
What? I wanted the deal and I asked nicely to him too. Ace must have his fun but He made me hack into some Italian mafia's system in return.

Anyways So I and Pa chin (Jerk) are long time enemies way before My eyes caught the attention of Mikey.

My eyes was on the way of coming out when I found out that Mikey and Pa chin were childhood best friends.
Fucking Perfect.

So Only For the sake My Mikey. I didn't snatch a single deal away from his dear best friend and tried to mind my own business this whole year but That doesn't mean , Pa chin stopped getting in my way. He tried and still tries to meddle in my deals but too bad That It will take him 9 other lives to took me down.

I'm untouchable and I know it. Proud of it too. Watch it peasants

I shouldn't have taken a day off yesterday now I've load of work. I doubt I could even get time to have breakfast.

But I'll try to wrap things up till afternoon. I got lunch date with Hina and her friends.
Normally I would have cancelled it considering the amount of work I've to do but I couldn't miss the chance to charm Emma.

She could be my stepping stone to reach my way to Mikey's heart.
And I've to find out , who used to hang out with Mikey when I was not in the picture cuz For the last One year , I'v only seen him with his guy friends.

Senju and Yuzuha don't share that much close relationship with him , So they couldn't be the one who gifted him the jacket.

Speaking of that fucking jacket , I'll make sure to burn it down soon.

***🥀💗🌹***

Parking My BMW , I stepped out of it

Parking My BMW , I stepped out of it. It's a sunny day in Japan. So I changed my office outfit to Sundress with high heels and sunkissed makeup.

 So I changed my office outfit to Sundress with high heels and sunkissed makeup