004

___________________________
_____________

Don't be a GHOST Reader.
Vote this Chapter right now
before proceeding.

XOXO Silver♥️

_______________
____________________________

MIKEY

My Gut Feeling's screaming inside my soul not to Get involve with KIYO USUBA after leaning the fact that she has connections with a Fucking Yakuza ACE.

After All the struggles , Finally I and Takemichhi successfully Saved All our friends from turning Evil.

He saved me from turning Evil. And We made sure that after the Disbanding of Toman 11y ago No one will walking into the evil path of Yakuza life.

But.........
The Day I met her at the wedding , My Ass is inching to know more about her. Whenever I see into those ocean blue eyes , I feel like there is something She wants to convey to me.

I feel like She wants to say so much through her eyes. The way she looks at me , there is something she craves for. There is something she is longing for years.

She just couldn't put into words.
Interesting.
I still find her interesting even after knowing the fact that she could be dangerous to get close to.

I think That's the thrill I was chasing for years. The adrenaline rush I get from Races.

This same rush I was Looking for in a person who will fill my life with thrills and left me with chills.

That's why I invited her to stay for breakfast. I want to get close to her , to see through her soul , to know her better. I know this would be risky , but I feel it's worth to take the RISK.

"Okie! I'll help with Your breakfast but Don't blame me if You get sick after eating my food" Kiyo gives me a weird smile.

And I know why She's nervous right now. I've her pinned on the wall while My bare body's leaning against her small figure.

Her face looks flustered and pale. While she's fidging her fingers out of nerverness.

Cute.

The urge to ask her if I make her nervous>>> but I don't wanna her to feel awkward around me

Not Yet.

So I reaches to the shell of her ears and whisper "If that happened , Just pay My hospital bills , I'll forgive you"

I could Feel her body stiff and her heavy breathing.
Looks like someone need an ambulance.

I smirk at this thought and step back giving her personal back. Enough of toying with her.

She clears her throat and met my eyes again. I deliver a soft smile and lead her to My drawing room.

She follows me behind but I could feel her eyes on my bare skin. The way her eyes Fucking me already.

Surprisingly she's so subtle about it. She's really good at hiding her true emotions behind her poker face.

I gesture her towards my Coach and says "Wait here . Let me Fresh n up since You ruined my sleep".

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara