011

______________________(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)
🦋 Don't be a Ghost Reader🦋
🦋Please Vote the Chap too🦋
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)______________________

Kiyo

Every single time , I mean Every fucking single time whenever My mood has already been fucked up , Universe makes it's personal Job to Fuck it even more.

My mood was already messed up thinking about the Girl Sanji mentioned and How the fuck I didn't know about it.

My mind was filled with the ways I could find about the mystery girl who gets the honour to come here with My Mikey. Let alone they were eating from the same fucking plateeeeeee.......

Control
Control......

My self proclaimed Date with Mikey was already ruined. But Then Ace Showed up.
Icing on the fucking Cake.

I look at Mikey, who's watching Ace with a bored look. My Six Sense's saying He doesn't give a fuck about Who Is Ace-------

"Last I checked , It's not very chilvary to interrupt someone's dinner without any introduction"
Mikey says out of nowhere. He's trying to sound as Calm as he Can buy somehow I feel , He's pissed off on Ace for interrupting. Idk why?

"And last I checked , It's not Very chilvary to chime in when two people are talking" Ace's reply could cut diamonds. His softness while speaking to me is gone and Now He's in usual stern tone which He used for rest of the world.

My gaze jumps between Ace and Mikey as the two of them glaring into each other's soul.
This's the last thing I want to witness. The showdown between two of them.

The fact that Mikey's prodigy in martial arts and Ace is a skilled street style fighter is Not working in my favour right now.

"You are the one who's talking as if You own her or something. So I would like to know Which country's president are You that She's obligate not to avoid your calls" Mikey asked with no humour. His jaw slightly clench while His eyes never felt the sight of Ace.

Before , They literally kill each other. My hand reaches to grab Mikey by his shoulder to calm him down. His eyes finally moved from Ace as he turns his head to look at me.

I deliver a weird smile to both of them and says "So before , Sanji kicks  both of you out for getting into a fight. Just introduce yourself to each other". I joked around to lighten the mood but it was an epic fail.

"I'm not here for a fucking intro---------------------" Ace cuts himself in the mid sentence when I give him my pleading eyes. I don't want them to hate each other. Since It would be a headache for me at the end of the day.

Ace rolls his eyes after giving me 'Doing this only for You' look. I can understand his arrogance. He's a fucking Yakuza , He doesn't give a shit about introducing himself. The Other person should be the one who knows about him.

Typical Yakuza Arrogance

Same goes for this Man child sitting besides me. Even he doesn't give a shit about introducing himself.