Staring much?

Today we're back at work, I'm waiting on the boys to get changed, I'm already changed and this is what I'm wearing:

The shorts are short so I constantly have to keep pulling them down at the back because if I don't then my ass would be on show, I could change but it just seems like an effort and I'm really not bothered

The boys were taking too long so I left the dressing room and wondered all over the building "Amy wait up" I heard someone call so I turned around and seen Phil jogging towards me, I felt my shorts start to slowly rise up again but I decided to leave them mainly because Phil is behind me and I wanna see if he says anything "You should pull your shorts down" he whispered in my ear and I smiled "Why should I?" I teased "Because I said so" he replied and I chuckled "Because you said so? Is that supposed to mean something to me?" I asked with a smirk, I put myself leaning on the wall behind me, he put his hand on the wall beside my head and he leaned in and looked me dead in my eyes, I felt like looking away but I didn't, I stared right back at him with a smug smirk on my face "Pull them down" he whispered "Make me" I replied, copying him from the party the other night "Fine, if you won't pull them down then I will" he said, he put his water bottle and towel on the equipment box beside us and he grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him as he kept eye contact with me, our faces dangerously close, he hooked his fingers in the hem of my shorts and he pulled them down as far as he could "Keep them like that" he told me then he took his fingers out from under the fabric and he smacked my ass gently then he walked away leaving me flustered, oh he is so going to pay for leaving me like that.

The boys and I are out in the ring, we're cutting a promo on The New Day, Colby is blabbing on about how we won the match and all that, I'm not really listening because I couldn't stop thinking about Phil and how he made me flustered, it's stupid really I know, but I couldn't stop thinking about him, I know he's in gorilla watching us out here because I seen him before we came out, so I turned around to the crowd behind me, moving as much as I can but not too much to make me look suspicious, just enough to make my shorts rise up, they rose up a few inches which is perfect so I had my back turned to the camera for a few seconds then I turned back around and smirked.

When we got backstage I seen Phil staring at me, I smiled innocently at him then I left gorilla, Jon asked me if I was going with them to catering but I told him that I'd catch up to them then they left. Right now I'm walking down a less packed hallway, there's only a few backstage workers packing up for the night, I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around and seen Phil walking, he hasn't noticed that I spotted him because he's too busy staring at my ass "Staring much?" I asked him and his eyes shot up to mine and I chuckled while shaking my head "What's up with you stalking me lately?" I asked as I stopped walking, waiting for him to catch up "I'm not stalking you" he told me "I came to talk to you" he informed me "About what?" I asked him "About your little stunt you pulled out there" he said as I sat down on an equipment box and I laughed "What did you think?" I asked him "I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, because I did but I didn't like that you done it in front of a whole audience" he told me and I smiled "Well what's done is done" I said, I looked behind him and seen the three boys making their way over to us "You might wanna get out of here because the boys are making their way over" I told him "Alright, I'll see you around" he said then he left "What the hell did he want?" Colby asked when they came over "He was just apologizing for the other night" I lied, I couldn't tell them the real reason he was talking to me "Oh" is all he said "Are you ready to go?" Jon asked and I nodded "Just need to get my bags" I told him.