B: Get ur ass over here u bring the revenue

"I know I am asking for a lot, but do you think you can drop me off at the bakery, were short-staffed as it is and today we have a sale I've got to be there for." I felt shameless asking for a ride and we weren't even that close yet, but she smiled.

"Of course, what's the addy?" I grinned.

She played Lauryn Hill in the car, which matched her vibe completely, we were at the bakery in less than 5 minutes, I rushed in, wrapping myself in my apron, tying my hair up, and grabbing my special clipboard.

On sales, I had this clipboard that I let people sign with whatever they wanted, for the small fee of 5 dollars, most  of our money came in that way, and it was a gag that worked.

Well, it would've worked, but today was mostly males on dates with their girlfriends.

I could already tell cash wasn't going to be great.

"Where have you been dickhead?" Ben chuckled, eyeing the woman behind me. "Oh, I see," I shook my head, mouthing the words engaged at him, his eyes squinted, and shrugged.

"How much have we made so far," I asked, his shoulders slumped. 

"Like 50 bucks, and half of that was from me letting one touch my butt," I laughed, shaking my head.

"Game is game," I scanned the crowd, heading for a large group of girls who hadn't ordered yet.

"Lovely to see you here ladies, are you ready to order?" One smirked, pushing out her chest as she reached for my pocket to put 5 dollars in it.

"Only after I sign your clipboard," I smiled, handing her my clipboard, brushing my hand against her own.

I looked over to see Ben talking to Elayne, she nodded to something, before heading into the back. 

I walked over, looking at him confused.

"Well, she agreed to help since she had nothing else to do today," when she walked out, she had an apron that hugged her curves, but she still had that earthy vibe. She smiled at me, with  a blank  clipboard in her hand.

"Are you sure you know how to do this?" I asked, she gave me a look, with a slight wink as she walked past, her hips switching with every step.

"Do you do that clipboard signing, too?" A young man asked, his girlfriend scoffed. 

"Of course, baby," she said, her voice like honey, she leaned over, letting him pull a pen from out of her breast pocket.

I was jealous.

I leaned back, one eyebrow slightly raised, my jaw clenched.

She had already made more money then we had on a sale day before.

I mean it made sense, she was a tall woman, 5'7 maybe, she had a gorgeous body, and she was seductive as fuck.

I cleared my throat, bringing out orders, and baking too. 

More guys began to fill up, at one point, it was only guys, somehow it got word that a fine lightskin with brown eyes was out here serving cookies and shit.

"If you keep staring at her like that, you're going to burn a hole in her," Ben chuckled, "maybe you want that," he laughed even more. Ben had more of a bad boy look, he had a buzzcut, he dyed it platinum blonde, and has a red skull drawn on by hairstylist, he had sleeve tats, but each one had a story.

I'm pretty sure one is a Drake cover?

When I first heard his name, I thought of a sweet guy with brown hair and glasses. But instead he's this tall guy with a sleeper build.

I'm jealous.

"I think I got groped but it was worth it!" She laughed, handing the signed clipboard, which was filled with numbers' and weird pink-up lines and names, then handed us at least over 200 dollars in tips. 

Ben gave her a high-five, she looked at me with those lazy eyes, and I cleared my throat.

"We can't take this, you earned it all," I said, giving her back the money.

"Let's say it's a refund for that massage, yeah?" She gave it back, grabbing her bag. 

"My shop opens Monday, Harry." She kissed my neck, which made me burn up. "See you then."

"Damn, that was like a porno," Ben said, nodding his head and clapping. "Feel like I should say thanks, I don't know." 

"You freak," I laughed.

I cleared my schedule for Monday.

First post on this book after a longg time, hope its good.