T H E D A N C E - P A R T 1

Start from the beginning

"Oh thank god, your safe!" Dad sighs in relief. Ever since he found me in the woods, he has always wanted to make sure I'm ok, not matter the situation. It could be a paper cut and he would burn the piece that caused it. 

He freaked the fuck out my first year at Hogwarts. The whole shenanigan with Voldy coming back and trying to kill me, and then ending up in the hospital wing. 

Let's just say Dumblewhore got an EARFUL!

"Oh! Ok, two questions," I ask, excitement coursing through me. They nod signalling me to continue, "One, can I invite McKenzie round. Two can we get Auntie Lex and Rose here, I need help picking an outfit."

"Of course kid, I'll go make you some hot chocolate and tell Rose to come up in about an hour." Dad kisses my forehead before heading back downstairs. Uncle Stef explains that he'll contact Aunt Lexi, then kisses me on the forehead  before following dad.

Sighing I sit at my desk and start writing out the howler I'll send to McKenzie.

[Alaric's Residence]

Katherine is still sitting with blood coating her leg and knife in hand. Alaric/Klaus struts into the apartment and walks over to Katherine. 

"Ah, you're right. This witch is all juiced up and aimed to kill."  He exclaims a smirk tugging at his lips. Katherines face remains stone cold, already prepared for her death to come sooner or later. "But I have a simple question for you Katerina. Did you even to think about telling me my mate is here?" Alaric/Klaus says in a awfully calm voice, scaring the shit out of her.

"Who?" Katherines voice quivers slightly, her nerves on fire with fear. It only increasing more when Alaric/Klaus lets out a malicious laugh, scaring her to the core.

"My MATE, Jordan, redhead, Damon's daughter."  A look prominent in his eyes that promise death, her death. But confusion flickers across her face. Damon has a daughter?

"I don't know who your talking about. I never knew Damon had a daughter." Alaric/Klaus narrowed his eyes, a calculated gaze fixed on her, ears listening for the smallest slip-up.

Seeing the truth Alaric/Klaus pushes off of the chair and turns towards Maddox.

"We're going to have to kill her, Maddox." He exclaims wandering over to a chest of draws opening one.

 "Do you think this Alaric guy has anything vintage?" He looks through the shirts and notices something underneath, lifting the shirts up he opens it only to reveal weapons upon weapons to kill vampires with.

"Crossbows, wooden bullets and automatic? Who is this guy, again?" Alaric/Klaus questions in confusion, his brows furrowed.

"He's the local vampire hunter." Katherine explains still in shock about Damon having a daughter and not telling her. After all he is deeply in love with her. Isn't he?