09 | something happened

Start from the beginning

"She kissed me." Jisoo started avoiding eye contact with Seulgi feeling a bit shy about this. It was his first kiss for goodness sake.

"That's it? Just kissed!?" Seulgi raised his eyebrows, "That's so boring, dude! Look at your manly figure and think Jennie is the one who kisses you instead of you kissing her first."

Jisoo rolled his eyes to Seulgu, "Of course, I wouldn't kiss her without her consent. Jennie is my best friend and my first love. I respect her with all my heart that's why I kissed her back when she kissed me harder."

Seulgi lifted his eyebrows up and down, "Oh that's my man!" he punched Jisoo's shoulder smiling teasingly at him, "What happened next?"

"She fell asleep and nothing happened." Jisoo ends the talk with that and eats his scrambled egg with bread.

"What!?" Seulgi asked disappointedly, "You are in the room with your first love who kissed you first and you kissed harder but nothing happened? What the heck!" he wipes his mouth with a table napkin.

"She fell asleep, man! What do you want me to do? Push myself to her. I don't want my first time to be like that I want it to be romantic." Jisoo defended himself to Seulgi who shook his head.

"You should have woken her up with you kissing her all over her body. I don't think this will happen again. Surely, if she's too wasted last night she won't remember what happened between the two of you." Seulgi said to dig his food again.

Jisoo knitted his eyebrows together in thought. She may not remember what happened last night and Seulgi might be right about it.

"Why are you so quiet?" Seulgi raised his eyebrows to Jisoo.

"It's nothing. I forgot to tell you I'll leave after I finish this breakfast. Dad called me he needs me to accompany him to a meeting." Jisoo remembered why he woke up early this morning.

"Alright, I'll see you later then. But what about Jen?" Seulgi asked to look at Jisoo.

"You can give her a ride to school I'll tell her Uncle Seunghyeun to deliver her uniform here. Cool?" Jisoo said already finished with his food.

"Cool." Seulgi nodded finishing his food too.

👣

Arriving at The Trinity Club where his father told him to go Jisoo made his way to the building.

"Good morning, Sir. Chairman Kim is already waiting for your arrival please follow me," A staff greeted him at the door bowing at him as he stepped on the entrance door.

Jisoo greeted them and followed the staff as they made their way to a changing room.

"Please change your clothes first Sir before we meet Chairman Kim. I'll be waiting here when you're done." the staff said extending his hand in the direction of the room.

"Okay, thank you." Jisoo gave him a kind smile and entered the room.

After fifteen minutes of changing his clothes from casual to golf clothes, he got out of the room. The staff who greeted him at the main door is patiently waiting for him.

He smiled when he saw Jisoo, "All good Sir?"

"Uhh- yeah?" Jisoo nodded his head.

"Alright Sir, let's meet Chairman Kim. Your presence was already announced to him." He said walking in the direction of the other door where you can see a golf field.