Felix's looks

Felix has a lot of insecurities about himself. One of them was mainly his freckles. He wasn't confident at all about them. That's why he'll always bring himself down wherever he sees someone else who's better looking than him.

Sometimes she will ask himself why is Hyunjin even with him when they're all these other people that'll suit him better.

Every once in a while when they go out somewhere there's always some random person asking for Hyunjin's number or telling him how good he looks and give Felix weird looks.

The younger couldn't deny that he is good looking, but he doesn't want anyone else telling that to him, only he can. Felix will look down being angry and pouting.

Later at home.

"What's wrong, babe?", Hyunjin asks. Felix ignores him and walked into the bedroom and planted himself on the bed with his face in the pillows without looking at him.

Hyunjin sighed and walked towards him and sat down, rubbing his back in comfort.

"You're not going to tell me what's wrong?"
"No.", he muffled.

"Why not?"
"Because I don't want to."
"You'll feel better."

"I feel like shit."
"Yah. Tell me what it is. Or I'll keep bugging you."

Felix sits up and he took a deep breath.

"Every time we go out somewhere there's always at least one person saying how good looking you are or they'll give me stares. And it hurts. When they ask for your number I just want to cut their throats and throw them off a cliff."

"And what do I say when they ask?"

"...no. But that's not the point. I'm ugly. And I don't know why you're with me when you can someone who looks prettier."

"Firstly, you're not ugly at all. I know you're more beautiful than anyone one in this world. Secondly, I love you and I don't want anyone else because they can't make feel what I feel with you. As long as we love each other, no one can interfere with us."

The older caressed his cheek and looked deep into his eyes.

"What about my freckles?"

"That's your best feature. You know I love them, right?", he kisses them, making the younger giggle.

Hyunjin gives him a big hug. His hugs always made him feel better.

"Don't talk so bad about yourself. And don't worry about what others think. I love you. Ok?"

Felix nods and tears streamed down his face then the older wipes them away.

"You want to cuddle?"

Felix smiles and hugs him tightly and they cuddled each other, never wanting to let go.