24.Side effects

Ash's pov:

It's Sunday morning, there is a beautiful whether outside but I'm sitting alone in my bed. And suddenly I remembered about Misty's low enery level, I certainly figured that it's my vamble is causing it. Misty already fainted twice till now. I gotta do something about it.

Then I heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" I yelled.

The door opened revealing the girl I love standing there smiling at me.

"Hey Ash! The whether is nice, how about we go for a walk?" She asked.

"Sure, give me 5 minutes" I asked as she nodded and closed the door.

Later....

"It's really nice, right ash?" Misty asked walking besides me.

"It is" I agreed. "Misty" I called her.

"Hm" she turned her head to face me.

"How are you feeling lately?" I asked.

"I'm fine" she said smiling.

"Tell me the truth" I demanded.

"Well, I have been tired lately, I don't have the strength I used to have! Maybe it's just because I work too hard" Misty said.

I felt really sad. Should I tell her? How will she react? What if she-- my thoughts were shaked by misty.

"Ash! You there?" She asked waving her hand infront of my face.

"Uh yeah!" I said.

"Do what should we do now?" She asked.

"Anything is fine as long as I'm with you" I said smiling.

Her cheeks slightly turned red. She looked cute. I smiled again. Later her eyes lit up.

"Hey, take me to your house!" She said.

"That's a bit complicated, what if someone sees us and report us?" I told.

"Come on, I just want to see your house" Misty said with puppy eyes.

"Fine" I said. Then she fist bumped the air.

Then she expanded her hand and I took it and we teleported to my house.

"Wow" Misty said and started running.

"Are you really that happy?" I asked.

"Yes! Last time I don't get to see this house properly so why not now?" She said continuing to look around the house.

I just laughed at her behavior. I couldn't help but admire her beauty.

I also looked around and thought of many old things. I kinda miss being here.

"Hey Ash, can I go to the garden?" Misty asked.

"Sure" I said.

She ran to the garden. I just followed her and answered all her question like 'what this flower called?' 'Can I eat this fruit?' And so on.

"This looks delicious" Misty said while going to take a berry from a tree.

"No! Wait, this berry is called bluk berry. This is poisonous for human" I said stopping her from eating a poisonous berry.

"What?! I almost ate a poisonous berry" she said while sighing.

"Incase if someone eat this berry by accident, we need look for a leaf that grows nearby this bluk berry tree. If we give them the leaf within 5 minutes we can save them, oh look that leaf is over there" I said pointing at a plant near the bulk berry tree.