"Holy shit. Miguel was right. Robby Keene is Sensei's son," Hawk scoffed as he scrolled on his computer while sitting at his desk.

"Oh my god," Delaney furrowed her eyebrows as she laid on his bed. "This is all starting to make sense. He punished us for not showing mercy because it was his son. Guess daddy could bear to see his little boy getting hurt by his own students. What a load of crap."

"Yeah, let's see him try to deny this," Hawk then spun around in his chair to face her. "You staying the night again? I just have to let my parents know if friends are staying over longer."

She sighed and sat up. "Probably, yeah. I would go home but I already have like millions of calls and messages from my parents, and I just can't deal with this right now."

He nodded in understanding. "So, you're really not gonna press charges?"

"Nope," she shook her head. "I just want all of this to go away so I can go back to living in peace."

Hawk looked at her for a moment. "You know, I'm really worried about you lately."

She tilted her head. "Why?"

"Well," he shrugged, sliding the chair closer to her and stopped at the edge of the bed. "You did come to my house crying, and I hugged you for a whole hour before you stopped and fell asleep."

Her eyes moved to the blanket, cheeks tinting pink out of embarrassment. "Right. That happened. Look, you really don't have to worry about me. I promised you that I would call if anything about Jordan happened, and I did. Well, I guess, I ran to your house but still counts."

Hawk lightly chuckled at her, making her smile. "I guess it does."

A silence then filled the room, and the two teenagers were left to just looking into each other's eyes.

Delaney could feel her heart pumping harshly in her chest, the smile on her face slowly dropping as the seconds went by. Both of their faces had turned serious, and before they knew it, they were leaning in closer.

His eyes flickered down to her lips, and Delaney almost exploded when she noticed that. She glanced down at his too. She could practically feel him, his breath on her face as they were inching forward.

Her eyes fluttered closed, his too.

But then, "Eli! Can you come help me with the groceries?"

They both jumped back, heat creeping up both their necks as they turned red. The boy sprang up from his seat. "I gotta ⎯ you know ⎯ "

"Yeah! Yeah," Delaney gave a nervous chuckle, waving him off. "Go help your mom. I'll, um, I'll be here."

He flashed a smile before turning around and darting out of the room. Once he was out of site, Delaney closed her eyes and scrunched her face. Her hands slapped against her face, and she fell backward with a groan.

The next day the Cobra Kai dojo, things were obviously awkward between Hawk and Delaney. It even had Miguel concerned.

They had barely spoken since the near incident that happened, only sharing brief words at the dinner table and when the girl left to the guest bedroom.

But, nonetheless, they were still a trio, and they stuck together. No matter how awkward.

"So, we did a deep dive online, and you were right. Sensei's definitely Keene's father," Hawk said.

"I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell us," Miguel spoke in a low tone.

"Isn't it obvious? He knows that if he told us that he was Robby's dad, then we would know why he gave us so much shit for the tournament. Talk about two faced," Delaney explained, leaning forward to stretch out her leg and back.