✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩

Start from the beginning

The Canadian storms over and slaps her, leaving a red mark on her face. New Zealand screams in agony, making Australia and Mommy rush out of their rooms to attend her. I blink, a little confused. How did it get so chaotic so fast? Canada apologies for his actions and helps her up from the ground. The poor crying Kiwi gets a hug from Australia who is glaring at Canada. Father groans, rubbing his nose bridge. He hates chaos, but sometimes it's too much for him to handle so he lets it slide.

Father tries closing the door to Kiwi's protest. Mommy comes back with ice packs and tries to keep her quiet. "Amy never shares anything about her life with Aussie and me! Please Father." New Zealand begs, grabbing onto Father's ankle. That's why she caused all this ruckus? I sit on my bed, frustrated. I want to get this over with and she's dragging time! And besides, I don't want her here because of the unpredictable sentencing that's going to come out of Father's mouth. I might be punished or humiliated. Just when I thought Father was going to kick her out Australia starts pleading as well. Father looks at them baffled.

"Alright, settle down. I want silence from the both of you." Father says with authority. My two younger siblings instantly shut up. They sit on the ground next to each other with ears that are ready to take in any information that will be coming from my Father and me. Mommy shakes her head disapprovingly while Canada watches with little emotion. Father sighs, "as I was saying, you cannot and will never be friends with China and Russia."

I cross my arms, looking at him in a menacing way. Father furrows his eyebrows as he gets angrier. "Father, China and Russia care about me. And besides, many of my classmates are scared of me. Why? Because a country ruined my reputation," I explained. I can see Canada flinch. It's my fault he's like this. "I refuse this offer. Sorry Father." I end my statement.

"Don't pretend you don't know what you did." Father sneered. My palms sweat and my legs quiver. Father is so scary sometimes! I don't even know what I did and I'm scared. "I let you off the hook too easily yesterday. I deeply regret my decision." My two younger sibling's covered their eyes thinking that Father was going to get physical. I see Canada slightly smirk, but it soon turns to a frown as he remembered something.

"What did I do?" I ask, oblivious to what I did. For a second Father believes that I did nothing wrong, but soon the furry comes back to him. He holds out two pictures for me to see. One of which is the picture of Russia and me making out in my closet that Australia showed him yesterday and the other is a recent picture of me on China's lap passionately kissing him with the Russian watching. Where did he get that picture? I swear I didn't see anyone at that part of the park. I hope the person who took this photo didn't record our conversation. That will be detrimental to our reputation at school and outside. "Where did you find that?" I ask. I try suppressing the heat flowing to my face but to no avail.

Father doesn't answer. He throws the pictures on the ground. Australia and New Zealand scurry over to look at it. I hear Australia gasp loudly. Canada looks shocked as well for some reason. "Do you like them?" Father questions me, making me feel guilty for doing nothing wrong.

"I do not, Father." I replied. Father doesn't believe me as he continues staring. "They are only friends." I say at last.

"Friends don't do that!" New Zealand butts in with her sass. She smirks and makes a heart with a hand. Australia laughs and holds up the pictures. They're making everything so difficult! I don't want Father to get the wrong idea.

I sigh, "Father, don't listen to them. They don't know anything, after all I never tell them anything. Kiwi said it herself." Father nods his head and glares at my two younger siblings. The two pale instantly and cover each other's mouth simultaneously.

"I'm only trying to protect you. Those two are bad influences. Avoid them at all costs." Father commands.

I growl, "no. I won't avoid them. I can protect myself from threats. The pills you and Maple got me are surely useful. I take them everyday."

Father shakes his head, "I forbid you from talking or interacting with them. I will make the principal enforce this rule."

"You can't!" I raise my voice.

Father smiles maniacally, "yes I can. I will have someone from your school watch you. If you are caught talking to the two countries, remember that I'm waiting for you."

"Father!" Australia perks up, "Amy needs a boyfriend though. She has been single for way too long!" He whines. Why does he want to be so involved with my love life?! Aussie, you retard!

Father doesn't reply as he is deep in thought. "We can get Germany to watch her, mon amour." Mommy suggests, with a soft smile. Father nods, approving the idea. I'm old enough to decide right and wrong by myself. I don't need a babysitter!

"Germany is Russia's step-brother." Canada perks up. Now I'm not sure if he's for me or against me.

Father shrugs, "the two avoid each other at school." Well then I will not let that happen. Germany is weak. He can't control me. He will never control me.

Canada sighs, "Father, Germany has a lover. I don't want his girlfriend to get the wrong idea." Father groans, trying to think of something else now.

"Father, I have an idea! Why not let Aussie and me watch her?" New Zealand suggests. Australia sneaks a wink at me and I glare back.

"I will get Germany to keep an eye on her. In the meantime, I will be checking with the principal. I will always be watching." Father threatens. I flop on my bed and groan. Thankfully, the cameras are easy to avoid. North Korea controls everything. As much as I hate to do this, I need to talk to Vietnam about everything now. I know she hates me for fake dating China but now that I can't talk to him I will need her to help me communicate with him and Russia. Father leaves my room and the twins rush to comfort me.

"Don't worry Amy. You'll be able to talk to them soon." Australia hugs me as if I'm the one needing his comfort.

"Yeah! We will ensure that." New Zealand jumps onto my bed.

I hear Canada chuckle. I know what he's about to say. "Looks like you can't talk to your lovers. How is that for karma?" Canada grins, happy that I'm suffering the same fate as him.

I roll my eyes and scoff, "I'm not emotionally attached to them; I don't like them. So please, remember they're only my friends." I need to text China and Russia this instant before Father takes my phone away. I take my phone out and open the group chat, only for New Zealand to snatch it away from me. I freak out, grabbing my phone back. She whines and pleads for it. "Can you guys leave my room? I need some time alone." My siblings begrudgingly leave and close the door.

I stuff my head in my pillow and groan with utter frustration. "Sh*t. This is bad."

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾  Yes sir 🫡 ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙