✩* ⋆ 13 ⋆ *✩

Start from the beginning

"I get it. I'm single." Russia grins, rolling his eyes teasingly. I push myself off of China and cover my face, cursing along the way. I hear snickers from the male countries which causes me to burn up more. Why am I acting like this around them? "Anyways, besides the point, China and I will have Canada under control." Russia smiles, making me feel hotter by the second. I nod my head not knowing what to say. It's all so overwhelming!

China turns to Russia, "I'll tell him the secret sometime this week."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Russia says nervously.

"What secret?" I ask, completely stumped. I tilt my head in confusion. China and Russia look at each other, seemingly deciding if they should reveal it.

Russia whispers something to China. The latter's face expression changes to a slightly angrier one. He whispers back something, angering the Russian. The whispering escalates into a brawl as they curse at each other in their native tongue. I giggle at their stupidity. Two countries fighting over nothing! How hilarious.

Before China could speak, Russia covered his mouth. "The secret will be revealed when the time is ready." Russia glares at the country under him.

China shrugs, not caring much. The Russian gets off of him and helps him up. I cluelessly got up. The two start talking in Russian and Chinese. I only know a few words such as 妈妈 and Папа since they have close pronunciation to the English mom and papa. I wonder what they're talking about! Maybe I should study their languages so I can better understand them. After all, I learned Spanish and French. Their languages should be a breeze.

"Russia, why are you so protective of Ukraine when you're not?" I ask. The Russian frowns. He doesn't seem to know as well. China, upon seeing this, steps in to help his friend out.

China chuckles, "for his brother of course." China then gets serious, "he doesn't like capitalism..."

I nod. Why is Russia hanging out with me then? I am a capitalist. It doesn't make sense! "Hypocrite." I mumble. Thankfully the two countries don't hear me as they are in a deep conversation about alcohol.

I know they're my fake friends. Everyday they spew out lies. I can never trust them. I know they'll never have Canada under control. My brother is a different breed of ferocious. The secret that China will tell him will end up badly. I know it. Canada might freak out or something! I hope it doesn't go wrong. Anyways, after a long day of conversing with Russia and China I make my way back home so I can relax on my bed.

I am greeted by New Zealand as she starts asking me tons of questions. One of which catches me off guard. "So who are you really dating? Russia guy or China?" She asks innocently.

I shake my head, "I told you. I'm not dating anyone!" New Zealand looks at me disapprovingly.

She whines, "Amy! Tell me. I'm dying to know." She falls to her knees and looks at me with her puppy eyes. I facepalm and say the same thing again. She gasps sarcastically, "are you playing with their feelings? That's so gangster of you."

I stared at her wondering why I have a sister with such a weird personality then walked to my room. I need some rest after a long day. Before I can even reach my bed, Father comes in. What now? I need my beauty rest! "Thirteen. You are not permitted to speak to your two friends ever again," Father sighs, leaning on his golden staff. I tilt my head in confusion. All of a sudden he changed his mind. Being the nosey country she is, New Zealand pops out of nowhere and demands an answer. She screams at Father, waking the poor depressed Canadian from his slumber next door.