Author's Note

Hello there! I hope you are all doing well. And here we go again with *another* new story! These new story ideas never seem to stop popping inside my head hahaha. Someone needs to stop me from getting new story ideas when I'm not even done with my other stories.

Anyways, yes, a new story and it's a horror/psychological-thriller story but with the addition of body horror.

If you have read my stories before, you can tell I'm a big fan of horror and psychological-thriller movies and I love making my own stories.

To be honest, I'm not really a big fan of body horror as they would make me lose my appetite or they would make me sick to my stomach for the rest of the day, to the point, that I sometimes would have nightmares about them hahaha. But I would like to give it a try in writing something like that.

Title: The Doll Artist

"Not all pretty things are what they seem

"Not all pretty things are what they seem."

Story Description: A new girl in the city who wants to start a new life, Colette Mckinley, crosses paths with Oliver Baron, a doll artist, and they eventually fall in love. However, Colette becomes suspicious of Oliver's behavior and she starts to discover something disturbing in his strange yet charming little doll shop.

As always, this story will be (18+) and there will be mature themes and trigger warnings so please be sure to read the trigger warnings before proceeding.

I will start uploading the first few chapters but I'm still not sure if I'll start posting one anytime soon, but we'll just have to wait and see.

As for my other stories, I will start uploading/updating/editing them as soon as possible as well.

 Also sorry for not uploading/not being active lately, been dealing with a lot of personal matters and have been taking a long break from social media. I hope you understand the delay/late uploads of my stories.

Also, also, I might start rebranding myself soon in the future and I have been thinking of changing my username for a long time cause my current username is getting quite old and doesn't suit me anymore. I might use my real name or something similar to my current aesthetic or to the things I love right now.

I've been known as emopastelgirl for a long time and that has been my username when I was a teenager ever since I started Wattpad. And I think it's about time to change that since I have a different aesthetic now and honestly, I will miss being referred to as emopastelgirl and I consider it as a symbol of an old chapter/era that has come to an end.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this story as soon as I will start uploading.

That's all and take care!

- emopastelgirl ♡