22. "Hallowen was yesterday"

My eyes flatter open, I felt a strong arm around waist, and a familiar scent filled my nose

I managed to get up, pushing the arm of me. I looked to my side to see a Noah sleeping peacefully.

My brain was puzzled for a mini before, it clicked.

I fucked Noah. I FUCKED NOAH?!

His office. Him on his knees. His hand around my throat. His confession. HIM IN ME.

"Oh my God" I whispers to myself, getting off the bed but fell right back.

The space between my legs ached, Thanks to the arrogant man that was sleeping peacefully next to me.

Who would have thought, he was a wild as he looked.
Flashbacks of his dick, driving in and out of me, came flooding back, suddenly my core get wet.

"No, no, no" I said to myself, or shall I say my pussy.

I managed to get out of his bed, his shirt dangle around my knees, as I made my way to the couch wear he placed all my things.

I picked up my dress from last night, I stared at it and then at Noah's shirt I had one.

I shrugged, taking all my things with me, tip toeing out of his room.
I did the walk of shame quietly out of his house.

It anything I wanted to stay in bed with him and spend the morning together but also don't know how to face him after last night.
And am not really sure how to explain to Louisa i fucked her dad.

The cool winter breeze touched my nacked legs, as I stood outside Noah's house waiting the cab I had ordered.

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

I carefully unlocked the door to my apartment. Tip toeing into the house trying not to wake Melanie up but the Christmas music I heard told me she was already up.

I drop my thing to the couch, hearing last Christmas by wham, playing in a unnecessary loud volume.

"Melanie?" I called out, I saw her peek out the kitchen with a sheep smile.

"Christmas music? Really?" I sat on the stool.

"What? It's Christmas season" She shrugged going back to coking whatever she was cooking.

"Halloween was yesterday" I pointed out.

"And Christmas starts today so stop being a grinch and help put up the Christmas lights" She handed me a box of Christmas decorations.