Its gotta be perfect... Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Mario grumbles. "Fine...here's your hat by the way.." he reaches in his pocket and takes out my hat.

"Ah! My hat! Thanks!" I place it back on my head. "Now let's go help Meggy!"

Mario nods and we fight the monster.

Meggy pulls out her Splat Charger. "Mario, let's pretend this is Splatfest. Remember the ol' Meggy Switcheroo?"

Mario smiles. "Ooo... Yeah!"

Mario pulls out a mic and begins to sing horribly, I cover my ears.., as Meggy prepares to attack.

Meggy grins "Splat."

She fires at the monster until it falls. It dissolves and SMG3 is in its place. I run up and pull him out of the sludge.

"SMG3!! Are you okay??" Meggy ask worried.

SMG3 shakes his head. "Y-Yeah... What happened? I... I don't remember..." He looks behind him. "SMG4!!"

I look at him. "Jeez! Four!" Looking at it more closer...it looks so horrible.

"It's almost finished..." SMG4 smiles.

A void appears and engulfs the room.

Meggy freaks out. "IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!! WE NEED TO GRAB SMG4 AND GET OUT OF HERE!!"

SMG3 and I tries to pull SMG4 away.

"COME ON, GUYS, HELP!!" SMG3 shouts.

We try to pull him free, but four tentacles reach out and grabbed us.

"AHH! OH NO!" Meggy struggles .

"WAH! HELP! NO!" Three yells as he struggles to get out.

I'm not getting pulled down but they are! I struggle in the tentacles.

Gotta! Get! OUT!

I blink. The blur is back... NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Do you feel that?

Your energy depleting..?

You may not know how your connected to these two..

So I will tell you!

Your just a battery to them!

Whenever they need energy or meme energy, they unconsciously take your energy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS!

And they don't even know that they do that!

That voice... it's the same one in the computer... What I didn't know is that I was getting sucked into the fleshy wall by the tentacles or that SMG4 snapped out of it.

"SMG4! Bro your back!" Three says with tears.

"Yea... I really needed to hear all of that.."

"Wait- MARIO! FIVE!" Meggy shouts.

SMG4 and SMG3 both go after Five as Meggy goes for Mario.

"Wha—uh?" I shake my head. "Where are we-?" I notice Four. "HOLY F—K YOUR OKAY!" I run over to him and tackle him in a hug.

"Woah! Hehe... I missed you too..." SMG4 smiles softly and hugs me back. Four looks at trio. "I'm... I'm so sorry, guys. And thanks, SMG3. I didn't know you felt that way."

SMG3 stops smiling. "NO!!! I Only said all that so I wouldn't die in the eldritch goo!!" He says in denial.

Four snicker as I let go of the hug. "Yeah sure, whatever you say, man. Now let's get out of here!!"