She heard the two boys laugh, "well if you wish to keep talking to us miss Kassiopeia we'll be on here every morning from 9 to 12 and we'll be on channel 7" Hugo said as he nudged Brandon.

"Well it was nice to talk to you two" Kassiopeia concluded as she turned off the walkie talkie. She slowly stood and started out the door to get ready for the meeting.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"It's spread" Hershel stated as Carol, Daryl, Glenn and Kassiopeia all sat around him, "Everyone who survived the att*ck in cell block D. Sasha, Caleb, and now others" Hershel explained.

"Oh, Jesus" Daryl mumbled.

"So what do we do?" Carol asked.

Kassie watched as Glenn's hand ghosted over his neck, "First things first. Cell block A is isolation. We keep the sick people there like we tried with Karen and David" Hershel explained with a frown.

"What the hell we gonna do about that?" Daryl asked with a frown.

Carol looked around slightly, "Ask Rick to look into it. Try to make a timeline-- who's where when. But what are we gonna do to stop this?" Carol asked looking to Hershel.

"There is no stopping it" Kassie stated bluntly.

Hershel nodded at her words, "You get it, you have to go through it" Hershel said softly.

"But it just kills you?" Michonne asked from the doorway

Hershel turned to face the woman, "The illness doesn't. The symptoms do. We need antibiotics" Hershel stated.

Daryl shook his head, "We've been through every pharmacy nearby. And then some" he said as he looked to Hershel.

"That veterinary college at West Peachtree Tech, that's one place people may not have thought to raid for medication. The drugs for animals there are the same we need" Hershel said.

Kassiopeia watched them for a moment, "That's miles. Too big a risk before. Ain't now. I'm gonna take a group out. Best not waste any more time" Daryl said as he immediately stood and pulled his crossbow over his shoulder.

"I'm in" Michonne said as she walked into the room

"You haven't been exposed. Daryl has. You get in a car with him..." Hershel trailed off

Michonne just shook her head slightly, "He's already given me fleas" she said making everyone chuckle.

Hershel and the rest of the council members stood, "I can lead the way. I know where everything's kept" Hershel said.

Daryl looked around briefly, "When we're out there, it's always the same. Sooner or later we run." He said looking to Hershel.

"I can draw you a map" Hershel offered hesitantly, "There are other precautions I feel we should take" her said sternly making everyone look to him once more.

Carol looked to Hershel confused, "Like what?" She asked softly.

"There's no telling how long it'll be before Daryl and his group return. Wouldn't it make sense for us to separate the most vulnerable? We can use the administration building. Separate office, separate room" Hershel explained.