Chapter 11(Ryan)

Luciano POV

Me and Damon went downstairs to the living room and the first thing we see is Uncle Tony passed out on the couch. Aunt Maria walks by us and says, "He'll be awake in time for dinner so don't worry about him." We nodded.

Damon and I watched Black Panther while laughing at Okoye call Everett a colonizer. Dante, Elio, Romeo and Ricky joined us. My phone rang loudly in the middle of the movie. The ringtone was Fool In The Rain by Led Zeppelin. I grabbed my phone and saw that the caller ID was my other best friend Ryan.

I went into the other room and whispered yelled. "Ryan what the fuck?! I keep calling you but it keeps going straight to voicemail!" I heard more panting and sirens. "Luci I might get arrested. I just stabbed a guy and some lady saw me and called the cops."

I rubbed my neck. "Where are you hiding? Did you try going to Lisa's?"
"I'm hiding in a bush. I tried going to Lisa's house but nobody's there. Luci, they saw my face." He sobbed. "Oh my mom's gonna beat my ass." I sighed stressfully. "Why'd you even stab the guy anyways?"

"He's a r*pist."

"Oh well that's a damn good reason to stab someone." I said a little too loudly while Marcello was walking past me. He raised his eyebrow and said. "Who are you calling?" I signaled for him to leave cause I didn't want him to listen to the convo.

"Lemme add Lisa to the call." I said while adding her.

(Luciano is bold. Lisa's is italicized. Ryan is R.

L: Why y'all calling my phone?
L: Hey bae umm Ryan might go to jail.
R: Are you at your house Lisa?
L: No I'm at my cousin's house party
L: Be safe there Lise
L: I will boo. Plus I'm not even drinking tonight.
R: Can we focus on how I'm supposed to be getting outta here without going to jail?
R: Yeah- no wait some lady crashed her car and them cops tryna get to her
L: Okay? Get outta there! Now I have to go bye Lise be safe. Ryan call me if you're ok and free later.

I ended the call and sighed. "What the fuck just happened." I went back to the living room. "Hey y'all, I might just skip dinn-" I saw Dante, Romeo and Ricky playing Just Dance. I immediately started laughing. I quickly took a photo of them.

That photo is the reason why all 3 of them started chasing me around the house. I tripped Romeo and he fell into a vase which broke it. Dad, Uncle Tony, and Aunt Maria came down and looked shocked at the vase.

"Who broke this vase?" Dad seethed through his teeth. We all pointed at different people. I pointed at Dante. Dante pointed at me. Ricky pointed at Romeo while Romeo pointed to Ricky. Aunt Maria pulled Ricky's ear. Hard. "Ricky! I swear to god if you broke the vase! I'm going to take away all your video games and your car keys!"

Romeo stepped up. "I broke it. BUT not on purpose. Luci tripped m-" I yelled, "I DID NOT." I did. "DID TO"

"Enough" Dad said, "Just tell us what happened." So we did. I rolled my eyes when Romeo said I tripped him. I mean I did but he should've been watching out.