Chapter 0026

Chapter 0026 Yuanyuan dressed up specially for me, I couldn’t be happier

    [Shen Chenyuan's favorability +1, current favorability is 27. 】

    Jiang Mu: "..."

    He is indeed a stingy man.

    However, it seems that his Yuanyuan is still the same as before, duplicity.

    Shen Chenyuan's words were unkind, but Jiang Mu looked at Shen Chenyuan and smiled happily, "I know, it's for him, but I'm still very happy."

    Jiang Mu smiled with crooked eyebrows. Although he exuded a gentle and docile attitude, Shen Chenyuan felt that even the arc of his eyebrows and eyes when he smiled, and the slight raise of the corners of his mouth were the same as Twilight.

    [Shen Chenyuan’s favorability +3, current favorability is 30. 】

    The favorability level is already 30, but there is still 50 left~

    Jiang Mu vaguely felt a pity.

    But I don’t know what I feel sorry for.

    Shen Chenyuan's eyes were slightly cold, and his tone was stiff and decisive, "Don't laugh in front of me from now on."

    Jiang Mu raised his eyebrows secretly, and he was still not allowed to laugh? Virtue.

    Who said in the first place that he liked to see him smile?

    Oh, this stupid man doesn’t know that “Yu Mu” is him.

    Forget it, don't argue with a man who only has a love brain.

    "I know..."

    Every time Jiang Mu was obedient like this, Shen Chenyuan felt so aggrieved that he couldn't vent his frustration.

    He knew that he was not angry with Jiang Mu, so he could only compete with himself.

    For a moment, the atmosphere in the car was eerily quiet, causing the driver to break into a cold sweat unconsciously.

    It wasn't until the phone rang that the quiet and tense atmosphere was broken.

    Shen Chenyuan glanced at the caller ID and frowned, but he couldn't hang up, so he picked up the call.

    "Grandpa."

    Jiang Mu listened secretly.

    Shen Chenyuan's grandfather?

    He had heard Shen Chenyuan mention it, but he hadn't seen it yet.

    Because he was convinced that he could not have a future with Shen Chenyuan, he refused to meet people who were particularly important to Shen Chenyuan, especially his family.

    From the corner of his eye, Jiang Mu saw the change in the expression on Shen Chenyuan's face. He must have been scolded.

    It's only been a few minutes, but that old man from the Bai family has already filed a complaint?

    "Yes, I know, there won't be a next time... Okay."

    Shen Chenyuan hung up the phone and glanced at Jiang Mu, "Go to the old house with me tomorrow."

    Jiang Mu was stunned for a moment, "Go to... the old house to do it What?"

    Shen Chenyuan pinched his eyebrows, "Grandpa asked me to take you back to see him."

    -

    Early the next morning, Shen Chenyuan took Jiang Mu back to his old house. This time, Shen Chenyuan changed his clothes. The dress is very casual, with white t-shirts and gray trousers, and the hair is pulled back. She looks young and energetic, and is more attractive than Shen Chenyuan's formal look.

    Jiang Mu felt a little familiar with Shen Chenyuan's appearance.

    Jiang Mu thought about it carefully, that was the first time they dated.

    Jiang Mu somewhat disliked him for wearing formal clothes, looking old-fashioned and inhumane.

    As a result, during the date the next day, Shen Chenyuan appeared in front of him like this.

    She even looked at him as nervously as if she were marrying a new wife, and kept restlessly fidgeting with his hair from time to time. She was very uncomfortable, but very looking forward to it.

    "Pfft...Yuanyuan, why are you dressed like this?"

    Shen Chenyuan glanced at him, "No...didn't you say you don't like my formal look?"

    Jiang Mu couldn't help laughing, "Yuanyuan, what about you? There's no need to be like this..."

    Shen Chenyuan frowned and stared at Jiang Mu nervously, "What's this? Don't you like it?"

    Jiang Mu didn't speak, even if he was smiling, Shen Chenyuan would be afraid that Jiang Mu was Angry or disgusted.

    Seeing how nervous Shen Chenyuan was, Jiang Mu restrained his inappropriate teasing and reached out to gently lift Shen Chenyuan's chin, his eyes filled with affectionate seriousness.

    "Yuanyuan dressed up specially for me. I couldn't be happier."

--------------------------·