Chapter 0034

Chapter 34 Convicting him of his crime

    Mr. Shen seemed to have not heard anything and just... hung up the phone.

    Hehe, the little rose looks really good today.

    Shen Chenyuan: "..."

    Fuck.

    He actually hung up the phone!

    Seeing Shen Chenyuan fiddle with the phone irritably, Jiang Mu suddenly looked at Shen Chenyuan's back and said, "Do you... hate me?" Shen Chenyuan

    held the phone tightly, and as soon as his mind stopped, he couldn't stop it. She recalled the kiss just now.

    Twilight...

    how could he kiss anyone but Twilight?

    He couldn't even push away this...substitute.

    He even thought he was Twilight!

    At this moment, the favorability and collapse levels in Jiang Mu's ears kept beating repeatedly, prompting no less than seven or eight times.

    But in the end it returned to the previous index.

    Mechanical system: [...]

    Is he finished?

    Won’t the mechanical system get tired?

    Jiang Mu suddenly felt relieved, and the way he looked at Shen Chenyuan became more patient than disgusting.

    For the current Shen Chenyuan, he is a substitute, not Jiang Mu.

    It’s only normal that he would struggle over and over like this.

    Jiang Mu couldn't help but sigh. If he continued like this, Shen Chenyuan would really collapse.

    Jiang Mu was so kind-hearted that he suddenly dragged Shen Chenyuan and pushed him down on the bed.

    Only then did Shen Chenyuan regain some clarity of reason. Just when he was about to frown and get angry, Jiang Mu knelt on the bed, on both sides of Shen Chenyuan's waist.

    Then when Shen Chenyuan was filled with anger and wanted to speak, he grabbed his collar and kissed him again.

    Shen Chenyuan was stunned again.

    At this time, the sound of the door lock being opened could clearly be heard.

    That kind of aura covered him again, making Shen Chenyuan completely lose his mind. His eyes changed from anger to shock, and now to faint tears.

    Shen Chenyuan completely lost control.

    Because of this kiss, he completely regarded "Yu Mu" in front of him as Jiang Mu.

    Jiang Mu clearly felt the tears falling from the corners of Shen Chenyuan's eyes. He raised his head and Jiang Mu's fingertips gently brushed the tears from the corners of his eyes.

    Shen Chenyuan's eyes focused on Jiang Mu again.

    [Shen Chenyuan's favorability is +10, current favorability is 59, Shen Chenyuan's collapse value is -20, and current collapse value is 40. ]

    [The current task progress bar is 59%, host please continue to work hard. 】

    Jiang Mu suddenly smiled, "The dignified CEO of hc was kissed until he burst into tears. He's so worthless~" "Isn't he

    very fierce just now?" "

    'If you lie to me, you know what will happen. What will happen!'"

    Jiang Muyi imitated Shen Chenyuan's tone before, which was exactly the same.

    "Huh? Where did the hc president who spoke like

    this go?" The playful smile in Jiang Mu's eyes instantly made Shen Chenyuan's ears turn red.

    Jiang Mu leaned down and lay on Shen Chenyuan's chest, supporting his chin with his hand, no longer pretending.

    "Let me think about it, why did my Yuanyuan suddenly change his temperament? Huh?"

    The words "my Yuanyuan" once again made Shen Chenyuan... lose control.

    There was only one person in the whole world who would call him that.

    Shen Chenyuan even remembered Jiang Mu's murmuring that he didn't hear in the car that day, which was "Yuanyuan..." "

    Mu..."

    "Shh, Yuanyuan, did I ask you to speak? Huh?"

    Shen Chenyuan eagerly wanted to be more sure of the answer in his heart, but suddenly Jiang Mu's index finger touched his lips.

    Staring at him with a condescending air of flirtation and danger.

    He was pronounced guilty as if the torture was about to begin.

----------------------------------