024

With a sudden awakening, I gasped realizing I was laying in a warm bath with running water. I looked around, confused, only to see a maid tending to my bath water.

"I-I.." I said a bit embarrassed as I used the bubbles to cover my chest.

"Oh good, you're finally awake mi señora, it was your father's idea to wake you up with a warm bath after you fainted. I'm sorry if you were startled," She said in a soft kind voice as she gently lifted my head upright.

"Fainted..father..so does he know what happened?" I thought about father and how cold he was towards me the last time we spoke, I immediately thought of the possibilities of him disowning me or sending me away after this.

"Oh mi señora, you shouldn't worry yourself. Mr Russo looked very concerned when he saw you, i'm sure he loves you too much to be angry." She said once again in her kind reassuring tone.

I slowly nodded and winced at the sharp headache I suddenly felt from finally being properly awake. My fault for getting drunk at a stupid party.

After my bath, the kind maid passed me a warm expensive robe and a pair of slippers to change into. I stepped out of the bathroom, hair drenched and feeling like shit.

My head jolted upright as soon as I saw father who was standing outside, arms crossed with a stern expression on his face. I'm fucked.

His attention drew to me and I immediately looked to the ground, avoiding any possible eye contact.

My heart raced as I heard his heavy footsteps coming towards me. The sound of a man approaching me drew me back to being in my old house with my stepfather. I stood there trembling, ready to be hit at any moment.

I felt him pause as I flinched, my eyes squeezed tightly closed so that I wouldn't have to see any of what would happen next.

Suddenly, I felt a large gentle hand wrap around my waist and I slowly opened my eyes. Father was looking at me, not frustrated or angry, he looked purely concerned.

"You flinched, princesa. Did you think I was going to hit you? Be honest my love." Father said in a soft voice as he gently lifted my chin with his other hand.

I nodded slowly, full of guilt and pain.

His grip on my waist tightened and he pulled me towards his chest.

"You will never be touched again." He spoke, his sudden violent tone startled me a bit but I sunk into the comfort of his words.

"About the party," he started speaking as he pulled away from our hug. "I won't scold you, but i'm warning you not to disobey me again. Okay?"

His tone felt dark again. I almost shuddered when I remembered it was a mafia boss I was speaking to, not just my father.

I nodded while looking to the floor.

"Nodding isn't good enough. I need your word you will not disobey me again, and if you do there will be consequences." He spoke, I felt his sharp eyes piercing through my soul.

"I won't disobey you father," I said, trying to keep myself together.

"Good." He said as he pulled me to his chest once more and began stroking my hair. I suddenly felt calm again. "It's for your safety my love."

"Dante Rodrigez. He treated you well, didn't he?" My father asked, more in a curious than concerned way. I almost felt my heart drop when I heard his name. I remembered the party, and his lips on Francesa's.

"Yes." I lied.

"Good. I'd expect that from him." My father sounded proud as he spoke about Dante, almost regarding him as a son.

Suddenly, Lorenzo walked in through the open door. He was in a suit, carrying his blazer and adjusting his cuffs. When he came in, he shot me a blank stare, I knew he was disappointed.

"If your finished with the her highness, we should get going." He said sarcastically to father with rudeness towards me.

"Get the car ready." Father spoke back as Lorenzo took his leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked father, I was hoping he'd stay with me for a little longer.

"Let's call it a buisness meeting." He said in a low voice as he checked his watch. I remembered what their "buisness" meetings were actually about. Violence, murder. I was no better yet I shuddered at the thought.

"Get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day for you love." He said as he kissed my forehead and left the room before I had a chance to ask him what he meant.

I took his words into account as I got into bed. I sighed at the thought before switching off my nighlight.

---

A/N: rq i wanna know what my audience is comfortable with, would you guys want/not want smut chapters?