"Hey Ann,you wanna go with us?" K says hopefully,she looks at Michelle and saw What the fuck are you doing look.

"Thanks, but I already ate lunch earlier with my brother" explaining.

-------

Earlier

"Hello sis ,where are you? Christoper asks.

"I'm in the office." Ann answer immediately.

"Great, lets have some lunch,you have a lof of explaining to do young lady" her brother says with a serious tone. "I pick you up."

They eat in a thai restaurant,while eating, Chris asked " So, how are you sis?".

"I'm fine" Ann smiling.

"Are you sure?,How's Michelle treating you?. my brother asks.

"Were okay,she's professional in any aspects." Ann says.

"Good to know,but still I'm worried about you little sister" her brother says.

"But why? Don't worry bro.I'm fine,promise." she says convincing her brother.

"Just be careful, I don't want to see you suffer again." her brother says seriously.

---------

At the mention of Anntonia's brother, Michelle compose herself. She knows that Christopher love Anntonia so much. What would she do if they see each other again? How would she face Chris? When she promise Anntonia's brother that she will take care of her sister.

"Please take care of my sister for me M, I know she's hard headed but I know,you can handle her just fine." Chris says.

That time, Chris will travel to Spain to take care of their business.

"I promise,Chris, I will take care of her" Michelle says.

But she broked that promise when she left Anntonia.Thats why right now,she's afraid to see Christopher.

Kylie broke her thought. "M,are you okay?

"Yeah, I am, just remember something." Michelle says. "Lets go"

Promises are just made to be broken. Some people promise us forever,they promise not to leave, but they did. Some of us still hang on to someone who promise to be there for you,but they leave you broken.

----------

Anntonia keeps herself busy.She will not let jealous got her system. She stops what she's doing when her phone rings.

"Hello" Anntonia says on the phone.

"Hi Anntonia,its been a long time,I miss you" she hears Mariana says on the line.

"Miss you too Mariana. Whats up? she asks.

"Michelle didn't tell you?" Mariana asks.

"No,what is it?" Anntonia asks patiently.

"I'm getting married next week,and obviously your invited girl" Mariana says happily.

"Woahh,congrats girl, send my congrats to Fabiola as well." Anntonia says with exciting tone.

"Thanks, We invited the whole gang," Mariana says. "Anyways I gotta go now. I send you the details girl,love you, take care" Mariana says sweetly.

"Love you too girl" she says hanging up.

-------

When you're in love ,true love , you will absolutely feel that this person completes you and makes you the happiest when you are together. Once you find this person, never let them go!