Three Years later

Start from the beginning

That night when she's about to leave Thailand,she received a call from Kylie,her ex-girlfriend,telling her not to leave Antonia.

"M, why are you doing this to yourself? Kylie asked her,and continue
"I know that you love Antonia,that's why i choose to let you go M" Kylie says almost crying in the other line.

"I'm not enough for her K" Michelle replied with sadness in her voice. " You're idiot M, of course you are enough for her, she loves you" Kylie insists, "No i'm not, I need to go K" she replied hurriedly, "M your gonna regret this" Kylie says,before Michelle hang up on her.

______

Kylie is originally from New York,she decided to go back home and make sure that Michelle is okay and safe.
She witnessed all of Michelle's drunken mistakes, one night stands,she knows that Michelle is suffering because of her stupid choice. Kylie is a good friend,they have friends for years now, even if they broked up. Kylie still be there for her.

"What do want to do on your birthday? K asks nicely, "Can i have you?" Michelle says jokingly, "No!you idiot!" Kylie says laughing, They both laugh at their silliness

Later that night when Michelle and Kylie are watching netflix,the doorbell suddenly rang. "Are you expecting anyone M?" Kylie asked,walking to the door and opening it.

"Hey Irfan, how are you?" K asked, "I'm fine K, i just want to say happy birthday to our head architect,you know" Irfan laughs.

Irfan and Kylie are childhood friends,their family are close friends,thats why Kylie is currently working in their company.

"Okay, Come in" Kylie says with Irfan following from behind.

"Hi M,this is for you, happy birthday"Irfan says giving the cake and flowers he bought for Michelle.

"Thanks boss, but you don't have to do this" Michelle says seriously.

"I want to M,besides i don't want you to be lonely on your birthday" Irfan says.

" Irfan lets have dinner here, M already prepare plenty of food" Kylie says looking at Irfan.

"Nahh I really have to go,we have a family dinner with my mom tonight K" Irfan says explaining.

"Okay, just send my regards to tita " K says.

"Got it K" Irfan says smiling.

"By the way, I came here M,to inform you that I move our meeting on Friday and make sure that the plans are already finished" Irfan says seriously.

"Ok boss, i will finish it before the deadline" M says with a determined tone.

"Ok M, happy birthday again, enjoy your night" Irfan says sincerely.

After Irfan left, K open a conversation with a serious tone " M, the other day I saw Anntonia in the parking lot" K says concerned.

Michelle just keeps staring at her unable to say a word,until K shakes her "I said i saw Anntonia" K says with a louder voice.

" I heared you ", Geezz no need to shout" Michelle says jokingly,.

"You know that she's here because of you, right?" K asked seriously.

"I don't think so" Michelle says unsure, "After what i've done, she'll never forgive me K " Michelle finishes.

Their conversation when on and on until they decided to call it a night. K already say goodnight to M and walks to the guestroom, leaving M in the living room.She decided to work late tonight,she like to finish the plans she's going to present on Friday.While sketching,she remember someone who used to be her subject in any art event that luckily she'd always won. She still remember the conversation they had.