What heartbreaks feels like..

Sorry, angst again bc it's inspired from real life rn-

I feel ✨emo✨ like giyuu rn-

Modern Au btw

Short asf

(No one's POV)

It has been awhile since Tanjiro discoverd his crush for one of the Tokito twins, Muichiro Tokito.

He doesn't wanna confess just yet, doesn't wanna end their friendship there.

But the worst is that his crush seems to like his sister Nezuko, not him at all.

Even people in their class even began to ship Muichiro and Nezuko, Tanjiro pretend to so nobody would find out his secret.

He was so broken inside.

He felt like his whole wold crushed down when he heard about Nezuko and Muichiro being in a secret relationship.

Tanjiro continued to smile, but it isn't a real smile.

'You need to be happy for Nezuko..c'mon Tanjiro..' he told himself.

He remembers that, a month ago, he asked Nezuko about their relationship and she seemed..so happy about it...She really does love Muichiro.

He once had a dream. He would never forget it.

In his dream...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Muichiro and Tanjiro were sitting together in a library.

"Tanjiro Kamado...I like you. No. I love you." 

Tanjiro hugged Muichiro.

"Me too.."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Then, Tanjiro woke up to reality. He coudn't study all day in class because of thinking about that one dream.

He knew that the dream wasn't even real, but wanted it to last longer.

At the end of the day, on every friday like this day, Tanjiro's class plays some games but Tanjiro didn't want to play because Muichiro was there.

Tanjiro has been ignoring him since his crush and his sister did their came out.

His classmates are making it worse without knowing, saying things like:

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!"

"KYAAAAAA! I SHIP YOU GUYS SO HARD!!!"

of course, none of them needs to know about what he's feeling.

But, every time they say something like that, it rips Tanjiro's heart appart.