He sat infront of her and handed over her the cup. She sipped the drink without meeting his intense gaze.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Aditi frowned.

"Like what?" His smirk grew wider.

"This mann!" She muttered burying her face on his bare chest and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Let me take bath. It's late." Aditi said.

"Can you manage alone? I mean, I can help you." He said leaning towards her face.

"Shameless!" She hit on his chest.

✧✧✧

"I'll manage! It's Okay. You don't need to come." Akhil said.

"No I will come. I'm Okay! Can't you see?"

"You are so stubborn!" He pulled her cheek. She giggled.

They locked the door from outside. Sitting on the bike, they both left to their restaurant. It was early morning around 7.

They reached within fifteen minutes. Some workers were there already cleaning the floor, some were cleaning the table and somewhere in the kitchen area.

As soon as they saw Aditi and Akhil, the workers greeted them.

"Sir, the shop owner wants to meet you." One of the workers said.

"Which one?"

"The one from whom we used to purchase the vegetables."

"You go, it may be something important." Aditi looked at her husband.

Akhil nodded and then went with the worker in his bike.

Aditi entered inside and then made her way towards the kitchen area.

"Ma'am, somebody is here to meet you." A lady said.

"Me?" Aditi asked confused.

The lady nodded. Aditi went to see the person.

She was shocked to see the person. She smiled at him.

"W-would you l-like to have something?" Aditi stammered.

Mr. Malhotra shook his head.

"Can I have a word with you, for a five minutes? Please." He requested.

"Please, take the seat." Aditi greeted him with her most pretty smile.

Mr. Malhotra smiled back.

"H-how is he?" Mr. Malhotra asked. His voice filled with concern.

Aditi smiled.

"Very good." Aditi replied.

A relief washed over his face.

"I- I always t-tried to give h-him a good life. I always chose what's the best. But h-he never liked it. Also he never denied it." His voice began breaking.

Just then a worker placed a glass of water. Aditi handed it over to Mr. Malhotra. He gave a small smile and gulped it in one go.

"I failed everytime. As always I failed this time also. I'm not mad at him, I know, he is mad? *Let out a small chuckle* That will be an understatement, he loathe me. Infact, I'm happy for him. He's happy, you both are happy. God bless you two." Mr. Malhotra said.

A tear escaped from his eyes. He wiped it quickly. It didn't go unnoticed by Aditi.

What are you doing here?" Came Akhil's cold voice.

Aditi gazed at him over her shoulder.

"I want to talk to you." Mr. Malhotra said.

"What? I don't want to hear anything! Nor I believe you. You go! Go to your wife, go to your children! Go go." Akhil scoffed.

"Liste-" Aditi's words dried in her throat earning deadly glare from her husband.

Aditi immediately looked down fiddling the hem of her scarf.

"Akhil -"

"Are you deaf? Didn't I told you I don't want to hear anything? Leave before, I kick you out of here." Akhil warned.

Mr. Malhotra was left with no words after his statement. He slowly walked out.

Aditi felt really bad. She wanted Akhil to welcome him. She never thought in her wildest dream, that he would talk like this to his father.

Mr. Malhotra was guilty for his deeds. She can understand that from his words.

As soon as Mr. Malhotra left, Akhil sat on the cash counter, his as usual seat in the restaurant.

Aditi was angrily glaring at him. Akhil can feel his gaze on her. But he cared less.

Before she could say anything, a couple with two children entered.

Aditi made her way to work area, not wanting to argue infront of the staffs and customers.

***************************

Haww! 🥺 That was so cruel.
How was the Chapter? I'm not professional at writing Mature Scenes. Hope it was not that bad.

Do drop your precious votes and comments.

Stay Tuned 🤍