Starting Point

February was... different to say the least. Nobody knew or understood him and she was the one who would be left out most of the time. He lived in a small town of Mount Rageous called "Land Rageous" that had a miniscule community that lived in it.

Her brother Finn,had left a few years back to search for something,but never told her what it was.

He decided to pack up and leave the small town to pursue her music career and hopefully accomplish some kind of Fame.

‡                                                                  ‡
——————————————————————

«In the subway bus»

February was asleep in her seat. She wore a faded blue hoodie and baggy black pants with grey boots. His bus was almost ready to stop at Mount Rageous.

CRRKK!!

A fairly loud noise was made when the subway stopped in it's tracks. February woke up while groaning and rubbing her eyes.

The doors opened by itself and a few people went out. February looked around  at his surroundings and realized that she was already at his destination.

He immediately stood up and grabbed her things before running out as the doors would close.

After the subway left, February looked up and softly gasped at the sight. Mount Rageous looked lively and it was a creative landscape,unlike the old town that he lived in before.

She walked over in a straight direction and looked around his surroundings. Bright lights and a lively mood made February high a little.

He was now near a hotel and went inside of it. She was greeted with respect for the first time in his life. He took the key and opened up her new room. It was fancy and the room smelled like fresh cherries and cotton candy.

This was a great start for February and hopefully they would be able to accomplish their dream.

‡                                                                  ‡
——————————————————————

«The next day»

February was walking around,wearing an ash blue shirt and black gloves with grey baggy pants and grey boots with a white head set with stickers in their neck,trying to find a job to survive since she didn't grab any money from his step mother when she left.

It was a large crowd as two superstars were roaming around the streets. February heard about them but never knew what they looked like. She listens to their music,it was pretty good.

He was a part of the crowd and sometimes got nudged over by one of the citizens. While trying to navigate her way through the tough crowd,she bumped into someone and both of them looked up. It was Veneer,one of the thriving superstars February had learned about.

She finally knew what he looked like since a lot of people tried to keep following him and mentioning his name.

February shook his head and held a hand towards Veneer,who was still silent. He took her hand and both of them stared at each other.

I’m sorry. Are you alright?” February asked him as he kept staring at him,not saying a word. February became embarrassed and ran away since the crowd was getting impatient with her.

Veneer looked back at February and blushed a little,before snapping out and trying to get them to stop.

Wait!” Veneer shouted,but it was no use. They already left thin air.

Veneer? Veneer!” A feminine, annoyed and sassy voice called his name,and when he turned around... He saw Velvet.

Velvet rolled her eyes and stared at him with a somewhat tired and annoyed but also confident and sassy tone.

Oh,finally. I found you! Who was that you bumped into?”  Velvet asked with a slightly curious but annoyed tone.

He looked at Velvet for a few seconds before he shook his head and became his usual self again,but a little bit nervous.

Just...another fan!  Let's go now,Vel!” Veneer replied, walking away first to their place,Velvet confused but walked away with him anyways.

‡                                                                  ‡
——————————————————————

Phew! The first part is finally finished! I mixed the he and she pronouns for February,but that might be a stretch. I could re-edit the chapter...maybe later!

I hope y'all enjoyed this story and again... This story was inspired by EvieWaters8 and if they are too similar,I can rewrite the whole book.

Words:663

Finished:11/25/2023