spiderman vs the fluffy tickle monsters Pt1

It was a sunny Friday afternoon all seemed well as Peter was just getting back from school as he walked through the door seeing his aunt watching the TV closely watching these long fluffy monsters going around terrorising Manhattan, Peter rushed up stairs getting changed into his costume then opening his window and went on his way to Manhattan to stop these fluffy Monster, what Peter didn't know was if he is captured by one of these fluffy monsters he would be tickle tortured to hell for a very long time, the monster fur was 50x times more fluffier then any feather known to man causing it to tickle alot more especially when it touched your bare skin, why Peter carried on not knowing what to expect, even more to add they are pretty sneaky creatures that can turn invisible to catch their pray so Peter had his work cut out paying attention.

Peter arrived in the area jumping on top of a traffic light seeing these long fluffy monster chasing people all over the place, Peter went for a closer look jumping down to street level not paying attention and jumped in front of one of the monster that was invisible causing the monster to grab Peter from behind trapping him causing the monsters fluffy arms to wrap around Peter armpits and nipples causing the fur to tickle Peter in the process why wearing his costume, as the monster trapped Peter a unexpected cloud of gas came from the monster causing Peter to feel sleepy after 5 mins Peter was fully asleep, a couple of hours later.

Peter woke up but to his surprise not in. His suit meaning he was fully naked wearing nothing not even his green boxer briefs, Peter tried to move his arms but couldn't as they were tied above his head showing his deep slightly hairy outstretched armpits, the same story was for his legs being tied apart making him tied in a X position, the nearby door swung opens and one of long fluffy monster come and stood next to Peter, Peter wanted to find out why his was tied up and the creature replied back to Peter saying "you are the brand new tickle toy now" Peter eyes widened after hearing that as Peter said in return "how long will u keep me here" the creature in returned said "we plan to keep u forever" this also made Peter eyes widen after hearing the response.

A little fact about Peter is very ticklish at the age of 18 years old he has developed tickle fetish the past few years alongside being a superhero, he is absolutely ticklish to his armpits, thighs, genitals, feet, abs and sides.

Even though Peter enjoyed getting tickled as a kid he was pretty nervous as he has never been tickled like this before and was especially nervous after hearing he was the new tickle toy and was stuck there forever he was getting worried more as the time went on

Unknown to Peter the monsters feed from the victims laughter and constant begging causing them to keep tickling the victim more and more while also getting faster and faster.

As Peter was tied there all helplessly the fluffy creature climb on top of Peter causing him to build a giggle managing to keeping it in as the monster fur brushed against his abs and sides, the creature placed both their furry fingers just below both of Peter elbows and started to slowly bringing them closer and closer to Peter outstretched armpits causing Peter to build up his giggles just barely keeping it in, once the furry fingers were on the edge of Peter armpits they began to slowly circle around each armpit making Peter giggle a lot more as he was trying to keep it in but it was no use causing Peter to giggle out loud hoping the creature didn't hear the giggle from Peter but the creature heard it and started moving their furry fingers faster and faster circling around the outline of the teenage boy armpits causing Peter to laugh out loud for 15 minutes before stopping AHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNHAHOOOO.

The creature used one of its fluffy fingers start zigzagging all over both of the teens armpits while using every inch of each armpit getting faster and faster the more it went on while slowly getting deeper into the boy armpits causing the boy bulge to start growing while laughing his head off for 15 mins AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.