Neuvillette came up to them

Neuvillette: Precisely.

They all turn around to look at Neuvillette.

Soulas: Greetings Neuvillette.

Clorinde: As expected of the Chief Justice.

Paimon: Oh, Hey Neuvillette! What's up?

Neuvillette: Not much, it's just that I have something to discuss with you.

Aether: About what?

Neuvillette: The situation is this..

Neuvillette tells them about their meeting with The Knave and Furina is acting a bit odd.

Paimon: The Knave showed up already? Well, Lyney did say that "Father will be returning soon"...

Paimon: We didn't even know that Lyney was from the House of the Hearth at the time, so we kinda overlooked that information.

Aether: Please be careful, Neuvillette. The Knave won't be easy to deal with.

Neuvillette: Yes, thank you for your kind advice. I'm well aware of the situation.

Neuvillette: I also noticed that Lady Furina acts a little odd and unnatural whenever I bring up matters related to The Knave...

Paimon: Could The Knave be threatening Lady Furina or something?

Neuvillette: If that were the case, then why wouldn't Lady Furina inform me? And what means could The Knave possibly have to twist the arm of an archon?

Clorinde: I also noticed that Lady Furina is acting a bit weird whenever I see her...

Soulas: The Knave is the Fourth of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers.. As a servant of the Tsaritsa, she's most likely know everything through Furina's eyes..

Paimon: Hmm, so maybe that's not very likely... Even though Furina can act a little weird at times, she's still an Archon.

Neuvillette: But that's not the only situation. According to reports from the Fortress of Meropide, Childe recently disappeared under mysterious circumstances

Everyone except Neuvillette and Soulas were surprised to hear that Childe disappeared

Paimon: What?!

Aether: Did he escape?

Clorinde: I thought that the Fortress there has very little escape routes for prisoners to escape?

Soulas: We don't know yet. I've send some guards to investigate, but it turns out that there's no sign of Childe.

Neuvillette: The details are still unclear. We cannot rule out an escape, but there have also been no reports of him outside of the Fortress of Meropide.

Neuvillette: Special guards oversee the Fortress, and its internal systems are extensive. Combined with the special characteristics of the surrounding terrain, an escape should not be possible. I suspect that there's something else behind Childe's disappearance.

Neuvillette: I was only willing to share this information with you because you are friends of Childe, and it is my duty to see justice done.

Soulas shook his head.

Soulas: We're not usually friends, but speaking of Childe, he and I spared once and his fighting style is impressive. His power came from his master, Skirk and has a secret technique called "Foul Legacy". I nearly lost to him, but I still won. We eventually became rivals after that.

Clorinde agreed with him

Clorinde: As for me, I never considered him as a friend but, I also spared with him once when he asked me to, so I accepted his request. His skills are very aware of all opponents I've faced before. But I won against him. He's one of the toughest opponents I've met even though he's a Harbinger.