"What do you wanna do today?" She asks me. "I don't know. We can do whatever you want." I shrug. "Whatever I want?" She smirks. "Yeah, baby, whatever you want." I chuckle.

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind." She laughs softly.

I already know exactly what she's probably thinking about right now.

~

"Vaeh, baby, can you finally show me?" I ask Nevaeh, sitting on the floor of the dance studio in her apartment. "Okay, fine." Nevaeh rolls her eyes playfully.

As you probably remember, she was choreographing a dance for her dance class to What Was I Made For? and she hasn't showed it to me yet, so I've been asking her to finally let me see it.

She turns on the music and starts doing the dance. I watch her with a smile on my face and clap once she's done. "You did so good, angel." I tell her. "Thank you, baby." She smiles and sits down next to me on the floor. I wrap my arms around her and she rests her head on my shoulder. "Mm, I love you." She hums, closing her eyes. "I love you." I say.

"Are you tired?" I ask her. "No, just relaxed." She shakes her head. "Let's go to your bed so you're more comfortable." I suggest. "Too lazy." Nevaeh mumbles. "That's why I'm gonna carry you, dummy." I roll my eyes and pick her up off the ground. "This feels like princess treatment." She laughs. "It is." I shrug.

I carry her to her bed and lay her down gently before sitting next to her. "There you go." I smile softly and kiss her head. "You're the best." She grins.

"I've never seen Nevaeh smile so much before and it's all because of you."

Isaiah's words ring in my head and I smile to myself. I love her smile and it makes me so happy to know that I'm mostly the reason she does it.

There's a knock on the doorframe and we both look over to see Isaiah standing there. "Hey, guys, I'm going out for a little bit." He tells Vae and I. "Why are you dressed so nice?" Nevaeh smirks. "Pfft, what? I'm not dressed nice or- okay, fine, I have a date." Isaiah sighs. "I knew it! Cough, cough, fag." Nevaeh mumbles.

"And who are you laying in bed next to right now?" Isaiah puts his hands on his hips. "My girlfriend..?" Nevaeh furrows her eyebrows. "Exactly, you're a fag too." He rolls his eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I like dick." Nevaeh says, gagging afterwards. "That actually caused me pain to say."

"Words I never thought would come out of your mouth." I laugh. "Alright, I don't know who you're trying to fool, but it's not working" Isaiah tells her.

"Vae, does this mean you're breaking up with me?" I pretend to cry and she sighs. "Yeah, sorry, it's over, Billie." She frowns jokingly.

"I can't watch this anymore. I'm leaving now." Isaiah grimaces. "I love you, Zay. Have fun." Nevaeh laughs. "I love you too. And you... don't have your fun." He makes a disgusted face and walks out.

"Hey, be back at a reasonable time, young man!" Vae calls out to him. "No, stay out as long as you want so I can get some head in peace!" I shout. "Stop!" He yells and walks out of the apartment quickly.

"You really need to stop sharing these details with him." Nevaeh chuckles and shakes her head. "What? I've been here two days and haven't gotten anything!" I pout and cross my arms. "Aw, you poor girl." She says sarcastically, putting her hand under my chin. "I know, it's homophobic!" I frown.